Colour: Pixelate|Style Name: 2014 Collection|Change

on 7 July 2015
Very light and folds up quite small. Cosy toes a bit small. My 17 month old isn't huge and I doubt he will be able to use it much longer. The break is positioned so it is impossible to bump it backwards up a step so I can't get it into hall without help when we get home.
on 26 January 2016
Overall good stroller that I would recommend.
It comes with lots of accessories, a large back pocket and the hoods come down almost all the way over the child to protect them from sun. It is narrow, but this means it can fit through most doors which is great, my 3.5 year old fits in it just fine.
For an expensive stroller I am disappointed that the back windows don't have a cover so the sun goes straight onto a sleeping baby, I fix this by covering with a blanket but it should be built in. It also seems poorly designed to have the cup holder on the side so that you have to remove it when going through narrow gaps.
This is a large double baby carrier. It folds to average size but weighs quite a bit at 18kg and I have to say is not easy to carry round. Each seat can be adjusted, which makes it handy if your children are of different ages. It has a lot of storage space for bags and appears on first look to be very nice quality. The problems only arise when you use it and take a closer look.

As another reviewer already stated, the tubes that hold the handle bars are flimsy and have the potentiality to break, if you are rough with its use. The clip for the sunshade is very flimsy and the overall feel of the pushchair is not top quality. This is a shame as it is very nicely designed and has some very good features.

To sum up, this is a well designed product with some very good features. It is heavy, but that is to be expected from a double pram. Where it is let down is in the quality of materials the manufacturer uses. Whilst it has not broken, we have used it with care, given other reviews. I guess the buying choice is this, it is not as robust as some, but it has great features and if you can buy it at a reasonable price then it could prove to be worth the money. If you want a robust product and are not particularly careful, this product may not be for you.

Recommended but with caution.
on 5 May 2016
It was just as I expected it: fascinating design, easy to handle and with super-smart design. You may think it is too heavy, but it is actually one of the lightest in the market. After all, you're having twins, it must carry safely 2 babies.
The price could be lower though
on 6 April 2015
Lovely dual pushchair for newborn to toddler complete no xtras required fabulous value for money and easy to manhandle into a car for a mum when on her own. Well done cosatto
on 19 March 2016
In love with my COSSATTO SUPA DUPA! Foot muff is lovely for my newborn but not great for my 17 month old, fits other brands well though so not a problem, fully extendable hoods are brill, come right down toward feet so hidden from the elements, clear window in hood is lovely for photos (above child's eyes in hood) or I pad whatever you wish! Quite heavy to lift but very easy to pop up and down, pattern is lovely, always get complinets, nice to stear (can be done one handed) stand option when buggy is collapsed is great, also has a handle at side for easier lift. Bottle warmers and cup holder very handy although cup holder can prevent easy access through shop door. Overall I am incredibly delighted with the COSSATTO SUPA DUPA. One issue I do have is I didnt receive a receipt through Amazon so cannot recover my 4 years guarantee!
on 4 March 2016
Got this buggy as my 3rd cosatto double. Everything about it seemed great until I tried to use it on 2 2 year olds and found they literally fall out all the time due to the ridiculously shallow seat units. Very disappointed as all other features are great!
on 6 May 2016
Great lightweight pram. I use this for my 2 month and my 21 month. Fits nicely in boot I have very small boot found it very difficult to get a double pram that would fit but no problem with this. Was to fold and put up fits through most doors no problem. When am out quite a few people have remarked on what a gorgeous pram it is. Would highly recommend this comfortable lightweight stylish pram
on 4 December 2015
Amazing pram! I love everything about it! Really light to push but heavy to pick up! Really good quality so happy
review image
on 11 February 2016
Absolutely fantastic pram, lovely to push my 2 yr old fits in it nicely with room and loves being able to sit next to her baby brother. The material is good quality it was very easy to put the hood on and it fits through doors fine. Love the little hand pockets on the footmuffs too brilliant idea. Well worth the money.