on 15 August 2017
This item reached me in excellent condition and in super fast time. It made a great little gift and a little girl very happy.
on 16 November 2015
bought for stocking filler
on 16 April 2015
Love the necklace mis lead tho no earrings
on 15 September 2017
Lovely item thank you
on 11 December 2014
Perfect!
on 14 June 2014
I bought this for my friends birthday present and as soon as she saw it she loved it. The crystal stands out and is well polished it was stuck to the pendent well. You can't be wrong with the price either and the quality is great. I'm very happy with the purchase and plan to buy many more !
on 15 July 2014
got this for my 3yr old neice who loves it. it was very cheap and arrived rapidly. like everything else i have purchased from this company i am extremely happy with this item.
on 30 July 2014
This was purchased as a gift for my younger sister (who's almost 8), and I'm extremely happy with the purchase. The silver and crystal are both very shiny (and the blue is quite vibrant). Also, the stylised design makes it look a lot more expensive. The chain is also reasonably good quality. The packaging (a card backing and plastic cover) is acceptable, but I transferred the necklace to a gift box and now this necklace looks nowhere near the price I paid.

I think the design is more suited to a child (as it's a ballerina), but the stylism and shine makes it appealing to teenagers and also perhaps young adults that have an interest in dance or ballet. Definitely worth the price!
on 14 October 2014
great little present for girl it came on a card so I have put it in a nice box and will wrap it up for my step grand daughter for a stocking filler. it looks strong enough not to snap and its a beautiful colour .it did not take long for delivery and not a bad buy at all.
on 25 October 2014