on 22 July 2017
BETTER & SAFER ALTERNATIVES
- 6,700mAh RAVpower £11
- 10,000mAh Anker Power Core £17

PROs
+ £20 quite alright for 10,000mAh
+ comes with 2 USB to microUSB cables (1 short, 1 normal)
+ rounded side panels

CONs
- only around 7200mAh usable
- very low quality electro magnetic shielding
- makes my Samsung Note 3 and 4 randomly press buttons ans activate the pen with it is within 1cm of the charging battery
- frabile cables that do not transfer any data
- no Qualcomm Quick Charge
- takes a long time to charge gadgets
- recharging the battery takes ages
- sharp bottom and top and sharp edges will damage your trousers
- emits high frequency noise when in in use
- loses around 1% charge per month when storing
on 12 September 2014
This device has saved me quite a few times travelling! Brilliant. I also use it as a power source for my iPad while training so I can watch Netflix. Really easy to use, I can put it in a jacket pocket and take it on the train which is great for when you have been out for the night. The fast charge side will work with iPhone / smart phone but the iPad needs the lower output socket.
Well worth the money!
on 24 November 2016
had this for some time and it's really good it will give current phones iPhone 6 a full charge twice before it gets to 1 or 2 leds (4 is full). Lasted me about 1 year and then some has performed really well. I try to keep it fully charged but with Li Ion discharging isnt necessary (no battery memory effect). Retains energy well when fully charged
on 16 January 2015
Cheap and good quality. I have yet to discharge this below 50% despite taking it on a weeks trip to India on business. It's great having a proper way of keeping phones, go-pros etc charged without sweating about finding AC power. This goes in my cabin luggage ever time I travel, thats high praise indeed as I don't overpack. There might be better models out by the time you read this, as it seems EVERYONE is making Lithium cell portable chargers now! So please take this review partly as a review of chargers in general as this is the first I have owned!
on 29 November 2014
Ohh I wish I could this product MORE stars!! This is the best power bank I have ever used! At such a great price.

My iPad Mini - It takes about two lights to charge my iPad mini FULLY
iPhone 5 - can charge my iphone 5 with 6 Full battery!
iPod charges my iPod from a 0-100% in less than 10 minutes!!!!!

I would recommend this product to anyone! And ive dropped it a few times, but hasn't made any difference whatsoever. And the size is very good. Quite slim and fits into al my jacket pockets.
on 3 July 2017
Still working two years on, brilliant. Used for camping, festivals, mountain biking and outdoor working, as long as you dont take it for a swim it's fine. Battery still seems to be strong and hasn't faded,just make sure you keep it topped up and don't leave it discharged for long periods. I originally bought this with a plan if it only lasts 6 months or if it gets damaged or I lost, it isn't a big loss, still not had to buy another after 2 years!
Not like some cheap power banks which have a feel they will set on fire... looks and feels a genuine and I'm confident leaving it to charge next to me overnight!
100% would buy again.
100% recommend.
on 14 August 2017
Bought this and only used it a few times - never charges more than 10% - sometimes even takes battery from phone. Stopped working after a few tries. Threw away in the bin. Disappointed with product as I bought it due to excellent reviews.
on 15 July 2017
This is a very handy and it works well, great for camping or if you go to a festival or your just out walking for the day and need to charge eg your phone
on 22 March 2016
Quality product holds its charge well. Nice designe can fit in your pocket.
Charging time in not to bad full charge is about 7hrs and will charge a s5 3 times.
This charger has saved my bacon more than once if you need a quality power pack look no further
on 6 September 2014
For anyone that's going to be away from power sources for a few days but wants to keep their phone going, this is essential. You need to add a USB cable suitable for your device, but there's that many varieties, it's not realistic to expect one to be included.