on 12 September 2014
This device has saved me quite a few times travelling! Brilliant. I also use it as a power source for my iPad while training so I can watch Netflix. Really easy to use, I can put it in a jacket pocket and take it on the train which is great for when you have been out for the night. The fast charge side will work with iPhone / smart phone but the iPad needs the lower output socket.
Well worth the money!
on 24 November 2016
had this for some time and it's really good it will give current phones iPhone 6 a full charge twice before it gets to 1 or 2 leds (4 is full). Lasted me about 1 year and then some has performed really well. I try to keep it fully charged but with Li Ion discharging isnt necessary (no battery memory effect). Retains energy well when fully charged
on 29 November 2014
Ohh I wish I could this product MORE stars!! This is the best power bank I have ever used! At such a great price.

My iPad Mini - It takes about two lights to charge my iPad mini FULLY
iPhone 5 - can charge my iphone 5 with 6 Full battery!
iPod charges my iPod from a 0-100% in less than 10 minutes!!!!!

I would recommend this product to anyone! And ive dropped it a few times, but hasn't made any difference whatsoever. And the size is very good. Quite slim and fits into al my jacket pockets.
on 22 March 2016
Quality product holds its charge well. Nice designe can fit in your pocket.
Charging time in not to bad full charge is about 7hrs and will charge a s5 3 times.
This charger has saved my bacon more than once if you need a quality power pack look no further
on 6 September 2014
For anyone that's going to be away from power sources for a few days but wants to keep their phone going, this is essential. You need to add a USB cable suitable for your device, but there's that many varieties, it's not realistic to expect one to be included.
on 21 May 2017
Best product of its type.
on 26 April 2017
Just great - does the job.
on 25 June 2014
Bought this for travelling on holidays and when out and about.
I use the cable that came with Samsung mobile to charge it. When fully charged it can charge the mobile and Nexus and still have power to do more.
on 8 October 2015
This power bank works really well with several charges for my IPad mini and IPhone. Separate recommend sockets for different items. The charge inicator also helps. It's also a good size and weight. Overall it's good value.
on 3 March 2017
Loads of charges!! Good to take camping