on 10 October 2014
I have been a big of Fly shoes for years, owning at least four pairs. Sadly their sizing has gone a bit haywire of late. I ordered these and another pair, different style, at the same time. Both size 5, these came up too big the others too small, All my others are 5s and fit just fine.
Aside from the size, they are not really devil red. Red is a bit generous too, they are more a reddish terracotta. Such a shame as they are a nice design. Come on Fly, get a grip.
on 25 July 2014
Lovely shoes! Already have them in mushroom and fancied the Devil Red when i saw them amd they were reduced! The colour is an orangey red, but that is what it looks like in pictures and was what i was wanting, but goid to note in case you are looking for a strong red colour. As ever, very comfortable from the get go - i would be lost without my Flys!! Everyone always comments on the lovely colours though my husband has started counting all my Fly boxes in the wardrobe which will continue to grow!! Love them!!
on 5 April 2014
Wearing Fly shoes is like walking on air. I only discovered this brand this year and i already have 5 pairs. This particular sandal brings comfort and style together. Well worth the money a treat for your feet.
on 12 May 2014
The Yelo Mary Janes are great looking but were slightly bigger in fit. I tried fixing them by adding another hole on the strap but it didn't really work. Perhaps I should have ordered a size that was smaller.
on 6 August 2014
I bought these expecting them to be small as so many reviews suggest they are, but they're a perfect fit! I'm a standard size five with a wide fitting and they fit like a glove. Very comfortable wedge heel and beautifully soft leather. I went for this colour - I'll be honest - because it was the cheapest, and it was really a curiosity purchase, but the colour is a lovely peachy gold shimmer perfect for summer and winter. My other worry with Fly London was that they might look a bit grannyish but I was wrong again! Great with skinny jeans and a jacket, really depends how you style them. I just need a few more colours and styles now!
on 20 August 2014
As I had already purchased a brown pair and loved them I thought I would get the same shoe in black for work. One shoe fits perfectly and I feel comfortable walking with this shoe on for the whole day. The other feels quite a bit tighter in a couple of places on my foot. I have really tried persevering with this but have had to stop wearing them for work; shame really as the other shoe is so comfortable.
on 7 March 2014
Love the colour and the fit with one exception at the back of the ankle leaves a gap and the elasticated piece does not help to make the shoe feel tight enough. But very confortable everywhere else, it fits like a glove. Cannot wait to wear them!
on 23 March 2015
Sloppy - if you have a narrow foot like me then expect your foot to slop up and down when you walk. I had to make more holes in the strap but even now they're a rubbish fit - I just love the style and the colour!!!
on 25 April 2014
I'm walking on air! Very comfortable especially as I'm wide footed. It looks exactly like the picture. Great clour too
on 1 July 2014
I really love these shoes They seem a little small for a 7 but do stretch a bit with wear. They are now comfortable and are very pretty.