Price:£11.00 - £21.28

on 24 August 2011
I absoloutely recommend this to anyone. It is bigger than the picture looks and is great for the gym, or for a weekend away. Lots of little handy pockets and the zopped area for your trainers / shoes is excellent especially if your shoes are dirty as it keeps them seperate from all your other bits. I use this bag all the time.
on 16 October 2010
great bag nice and big and even has a pocket to put wet thing in to keep them separate
VINE VOICEon 31 August 2014
Really pleased with this bag. It is quite large, as other people have said, and this did put me off ordering it for a while. It fits into the lockers at the gym and swimming pool, and that's all that matters really. Plenty off room for a change of clothes, shoes etc, as well as somewhere to put your purse and phone as well.
There is a large main compartment, with a small pocket at the bottom back to keep things small things separately from the main body. There's a mesh pocket on one end, with a pocket for wet or damp things on the other. There is a zipped pocket which runs along the front, which also has divides in it for smaller items. I keep my purse, phone and keys in here, as well as any other items that I want close to hand, rather than spend a lot of time rooting through the main compartment.
This is a great bag, which not only looks good, but is very practical too.
on 27 April 2013
My daughter bought me 1 for a gift ansd loved it so I bought her one. The stitching on the holdall wasnt finished very well but returned it no problem and got replacement in 24 hours, so was really pleased.
on 14 August 2013
Bought as a gift.The bag is absolutely fine but is much bigger than expected and is not fir for the quick trip to excercise class - more a full day with gymn and swim type of thing.
on 9 December 2012
It's exactly what I wanted as its big and roomy, fits all my gym items and towel etc in, and looks good too. As other reviewers have said, it's bigger than the average sports bag, but when you go straight to the gym from work, you need somewhere to fit your work clothes, boots etc, and nothing gets screwed up as there is plenty of room.
on 9 November 2012
I love the look of the bag, it looks really colourful. It's roomy, with lots of pockets and I especially love the big inside pocket for keeping wet stuff or dirty trainers away from the rest of your things. There are carrying handles as well as a padded shoulder strap, so perfect for everyone. I can't say anything negative as even the price is reasonable.
on 24 August 2013
Disappointed in overall quality - fear that if tightly packed could easily tear. Holding up for the time being but expect that it will only last the year unlike my previous 10 year old Head bag! Like others, I do like the side pocket that is for holding wet items. The front pocket is very shallow though and I have lost several of my £1 coins for the swimming locker due to falling out of the internal pocket- so watch out if you go ahead with purchasing.
on 21 February 2016
Great holdall, has plenty of room for all of my daughters sports kit. I especially like the separate internal pocket for her sports shoes - saves so much mess if she's been playing sports in the mud! My wife also pinches it sometimes for the gym so it must be good!
on 6 July 2015
i bought this as an overnight bag and thought it would also come in handy for other things.
firstly i ordered it Sunday morning and it was delivered Monday morning! excellent service which you rarely see now.
the bag itself is lovely for the price. i had been trying to decide between this and a large tote style bag but decided that as this had a hard bottom and slightly harder sides my luggage would be slightly better protected.
it is bigger than you imagine but not so huge its embarrassing to take on a one night stay! i will easily get a change of clothes and toiletries in there with other bits and pieces. the end pocket which is a shoe pocket is a great idea and doesn't take up room if not needed and the side pocket has lots of little compartments for phone, purse or cards if you need it.
all in all a really nice bag, exactly what i was looking for.