Customer reviews

Price:£11.99 - £24.99

on 14 August 2013
Bought as a gift.The bag is absolutely fine but is much bigger than expected and is not fir for the quick trip to excercise class - more a full day with gymn and swim type of thing.
on 24 August 2013
Disappointed in overall quality - fear that if tightly packed could easily tear. Holding up for the time being but expect that it will only last the year unlike my previous 10 year old Head bag! Like others, I do like the side pocket that is for holding wet items. The front pocket is very shallow though and I have lost several of my £1 coins for the swimming locker due to falling out of the internal pocket- so watch out if you go ahead with purchasing.
on 27 August 2017
Delivered on time, well packaged. Good size, lots of space and a desperate section for wet items. Happy with product. Material seems solid, zipper seems strong. No issues found.
on 14 June 2017
I love the design of this sports bag, it's bigger than I thought and doesn't fit into the lockers very easily, but holds everything you need it to. Even a separate pocket for sweaty trainers.
on 11 February 2016
Wrong colour was sent, I ordered the purple and ended up with a blue one. Still a nice bag though, very big. In fact it's bigger than I thought, I only wanted it for swimming and it's a bit too big.
on 6 August 2017
Great value
on 14 November 2015
Bought for sister.

Nice bag but much bigger than expected so not suitable for a gym bag which she wanted it for, so I now have it.
Bought as birthday gift for my daughter who absolutely loved it. Unusual pattern on bag and lovely shade of blue.
on 26 June 2017
very nice bag....fits alot in it !!
on 14 May 2017