Price:£16.94 - £29.99

on 14 August 2013
Bought as a gift.The bag is absolutely fine but is much bigger than expected and is not fir for the quick trip to excercise class - more a full day with gymn and swim type of thing.
Great holdall, has plenty of room for all of my daughters sports kit. I especially like the separate internal pocket for her sports shoes - saves so much mess if she's been playing sports in the mud! My wife also pinches it sometimes for the gym so it must be good!
on 11 February 2016
Wrong colour was sent, I ordered the purple and ended up with a blue one. Still a nice bag though, very big. In fact it's bigger than I thought, I only wanted it for swimming and it's a bit too big.
on 14 May 2017
Lovely spacious bag.
on 16 October 2010
great bag nice and big and even has a pocket to put wet thing in to keep them separate
VINE VOICEon 31 August 2014
Really pleased with this bag. It is quite large, as other people have said, and this did put me off ordering it for a while. It fits into the lockers at the gym and swimming pool, and that's all that matters really. Plenty off room for a change of clothes, shoes etc, as well as somewhere to put your purse and phone as well.
There is a large main compartment, with a small pocket at the bottom back to keep things small things separately from the main body. There's a mesh pocket on one end, with a pocket for wet or damp things on the other. There is a zipped pocket which runs along the front, which also has divides in it for smaller items. I keep my purse, phone and keys in here, as well as any other items that I want close to hand, rather than spend a lot of time rooting through the main compartment.
This is a great bag, which not only looks good, but is very practical too.
on 24 August 2011
I absoloutely recommend this to anyone. It is bigger than the picture looks and is great for the gym, or for a weekend away. Lots of little handy pockets and the zopped area for your trainers / shoes is excellent especially if your shoes are dirty as it keeps them seperate from all your other bits. I use this bag all the time.
on 24 December 2014
Good size, strong and durable. Larger than expected. Happy with purchase would buy again
on 9 December 2012
It's exactly what I wanted as its big and roomy, fits all my gym items and towel etc in, and looks good too. As other reviewers have said, it's bigger than the average sports bag, but when you go straight to the gym from work, you need somewhere to fit your work clothes, boots etc, and nothing gets screwed up as there is plenty of room.
on 27 April 2013
My daughter bought me 1 for a gift ansd loved it so I bought her one. The stitching on the holdall wasnt finished very well but returned it no problem and got replacement in 24 hours, so was really pleased.