Customer reviews

GPO Stylo 3 Speed Stand Alone Turntable with Built In Speakers - Red
Colour: Red|Change

on 14 October 2017
It looks cheap,its feels cheap,and the sound qualities appalling. Now ,to cap it all,it has stopped working altogether after 2 months or so. This is the first and last time I buy one of these cheap monstrosties. Please,please leave them alone and buy a decent deck and amp,or at least a good music centre. It will last for years,and the sound quality is so much better.
on 13 March 2017
Bought to be able to play my dad's old 78's found in the loft. It does it's job well and he can hear them ok with the built in speakers (he is very deaf). Lid attachment pegs flimsy and one broke the first time i opened it. The sound is fine for me as i just wanted something fairly inexpensive. A good buy as far as i am concerned and we are enjoying playing these old records again.
on 21 April 2017
I bought this for my parents anniversary, went down a right treat, both are music lovers and have a tonne of vinyl they can't play since their last vinyl player died of old age about a decade or so ago. Tidy little parcel which does the job easy.
on 24 March 2017
Got for my mum who is 80, easy for her to use and without a doubt it has been the best present I have bought her in years, loves listening to her old records.
on 27 September 2017
I bought this record player for my self I love it it's easy to carry around so I can take it with me any where I go would definitely purchase this again and would most certainly buy from this seller
on 25 September 2017
Bought for my son 18th birthday gift, he loves it, looks great, sounds great, does what it's meant to do. He's very pleased with it, thank you.
on 29 April 2017
Bought this to go in our front room so we can relax and enjoy our records. Pretty good sound quality. No issues so far.
on 3 May 2017
First one didn't work. Second one I received works fine. Speakers are not the best and the arm is too light so it is quite vulnerable.
on 22 March 2017
Nice little thing. Only problem is that you can't play it very loudly.
on 29 March 2017
Okay but if you really want high quality sound not for you.No bass control:-( Still that was my decision to buy without it.
For me, I'm just going through my LPs and seeing if I want to keep them!mStill good to hear the oldies:-)