on 27 November 2015
It's the 2nd set of colours I'm buying. I got the 1st one for my bday 2 years ago, and I loved them! The colours are very vivid and they dry quickly. I actually even used few drops to colour the icing too ;) They can be used with the airbrush or with the palette and brush. I think the first box might actually be enough for another year or so, but as they were on sale I decided to buy them :) I bake probably around 70 - 100 cakes per year :)
on 7 February 2016
I found the paints to be good quality and very satisfactory for me as a complete newbie to airbrushing. They are outstanding value for money.
However, I found the bottles impossible to use. Admittedly, I do have a problem with my hand but even allowing for this, I found them difficult.
The bottles are too big to hold and control the flow of paint when full. I found that when I turned the bottle to allow the flow of paint out of the top it rushed out and over filled the colour well. It is necessary to be able to put a drop or two of paint in the colour well to mix a full range of colours, I was not able to do this. I fount it impossible. When I used the airbrush the paint spilled everywhere because the colour well was over filled. I spilled more paint than I actually used.
It's such a pity that the paint did not come in a dropper type bottle. I would then be able to give it five stars.
on 11 March 2015
The colours are as they are on the labels. Easy to use and I never get any kind of clogging in my airbrush machine. Excellent Value for money too.
on 6 January 2015
Fabulous colours much better coverage then a more expensive brand and arrived so quickly!!!!!
on 28 December 2015
These are fantastic to use, mix, airbrush etc.... until the environmental health officer comes round and explains that you cannot use the red colour in the EU. The red shouldn't be sold in the UK apparently. Recommend dinky doodle red water based colour instead. Very naughty to be selling the red over here. Tut tut.
on 12 December 2014
Bought to go with my Cassie Brown airbrush - great, vibrant colours.
on 1 November 2014
Beautiful airbrush colours! Nice finished, and kind on airbrushes, i will be replacing when i run out, with same again.
on 2 May 2015
Works really well with my clairella cake airbrush. A little goes a long long way. Love them
on 17 September 2014
great colours. not much needed to achieve the right colour
on 22 May 2014
Bought these so my daughter had plenty of choice in colours to go with her cassie brown air brush . The 3colours that came with the kit was much better than these , you have to use much more, thats probably why they,re quite big bottles