on 17 March 2017
A truly unique novel with great depth. It deserves all the success it has received. Difficult to say too much, just in case there is someone (anyone?!) out there who hasn't heard of the book and/or movie, and I don't want to provide the much-loathed spoiler.

The final third for me was less well-crafted than the first two-thirds - but a stellar read nonetheless.
on 26 April 2017
An awesome book for lovers of sci-fi and dystopian fiction. This truly is a novel concept, which is well-developed and thoroughly explored. My only slight criticism is that the characters sometimes feel a little underdeveloped.

Despite this, the story holds up brilliantly, and concludes very satisfactorily.
on 4 May 2017
I am thoroughly enjoying this well written tale of fungi infected zombies and survivors.....With a twist! I Will watch the film as soon as I have finished the book.
on 14 June 2017
I really enjoyed this book, brilliant twist to the zombie story. This story was recommended to me and now I know why. I'll be recommending it to all the friends
on 2 April 2017
This is a new viewpoint on the much repeated zombie theme. It is quite well written but could have been developed with more character detail. If you are looking for a happy ending you won't find it here.
on 21 May 2017
I read this as a book for my local book club.
Brilliant.
Unexpected ending that left me thinking about the world and where we fit in.
A great book.
on 17 December 2016
Ending felt a tad rushed and the story is basic and imperfect . But it's a great book

Well worth reading.

Best portrayal of Zombies I've ever seen or read
on 2 July 2017
Excellent read. Hard to put down. Creepy and disturbing that something like it could happen. Couldn't put it down. Made me late for things because of it. That good, ya.
on 3 August 2017
Those who know me would know I wouldn't have anything to do with the people in this book but it was brilliant. Great descriptions which leave you thinking about the book after you've put it down. Definitely worth a read.
on 28 June 2017
I have to admit that I nearly gave up in the early stages, but I'm glad I persevered. The ending was well worth the effort.