Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.74

on 9 December 2013
I finished this book in one sitting, which is a first for me, even for a kindle single.

I found Mishka after getting into ultra distance running and another cool cat called Rich Roll. I wasn't really aware of his musical pedigree until reading this book.

This is a high speed, no gory detail spared, roller-coaster ride into the depths of rock n' roll oblivion. The story flows with enough detail to really make you feel like you are witnessing the carnage first hand but with no 'fat' to slow the book down.

I hope he has some more work in the pipeline.
on 7 August 2014
Excellent book! It's part memoir, detailing the author's music obsession, his time spent on the road and his personal struggled throughout. Book seems very truthful and I would it very easy to relate to the author. Would highly recommend!
on 21 January 2014
The book is terrifying as how true addiction is, how deluded you can get. I was really lucky to have read The Long Run by Mishka, after hearing about him from Rich Roll.

Absolutely the way the book is written and how much I can connect with it.

Buy it!
Nik
on 24 May 2014
A proper confessional. An interesting focus from a guy who's made all the mistakes, in love and in life. Recommended.