on 15 January 2014
Bought three of these in total as every time I bring out my iPad complete with this sparkly cover people ask me where I bought it as they would like one .I then offer to order it for them and say there are other colours but they all seem to want the black colour As I get it sent to their address it just couldn't be easier - it's a perfect fit and very hard wearing and I would advise anyone to buy one .the colours range from hot pink, purple through to white silver and black and all for a little over a fiver!
on 22 April 2014
My daughter had pointed out that she liked this case for her ipad mini so I ordered it and it arrived very quickly and well packaged...only it was for a full size ipad, not mini but this was my fault, not the seller. I e-mailed DN -Technology and explained what had happened and they agreed that the same design in ipad mini could be sent instead surplus to a small charge for P+P. I received the ipad mini case this morning and it is perfect and I would highly recommend this seller, their customer service was top notch and I will definately use them again.
on 28 April 2014
I was very happy with this cover fits my iPad perfectly and arrived quickly and on time ....lovely cover would recommend it to anyone who wants real value for money
on 23 April 2014
great little cover, would get more in different coloures,
my little girl very have with the sparkly bits over the cover,

fitted well to the ipad
on 11 April 2014
Quick delivery. Good item for the price, however, not diamonds as stated but glitter. It does what it says on the packet
on 9 May 2015
this is fantastic. Alum for the money, fits perfectly and looks so nice. I would advise to click it in the bottom end first and then the top. Cannot believe the value for money this is, if I could give it 6 stars I would. Definitely gonna buy some more colours. Thankyou :-)
This fit my old iPad 2 fine and I could still easily attach the charging cable but when I looked at the back there was no camera lens showing where the hole for it was situated. This isn't a problem as the camera on my iPad 2 no longer works which is a known fault with iPad 2's.
I've been admiring it in the sunshine today and it really does sparkly beautifully.
on 27 February 2015
Daughter loved it , protects her i pad completley, also she uses the buillt in stand all the time so very good buy Its made a lot better than price suggests i had brought a £20 that was not half as good
on 16 May 2014
I have the matching I phone cover to this loved it so ordered the cover for my apple I pad. I'm afraid I am not happy with this though. It does not fit very well does not stand up as good as my previous case plus as it is a bad fit the I pad slides around inside it which makes it difficult to get to the buttons & icons.
It looks great but for me it's not working at all!!
on 5 April 2014
Love my new case,it was quick to arrive and it's very good quality and I would recommend it.i also received a free pen and screen protector..