on 3 October 2015
Perfect mouse for my needs. A bit flashy for some tastes maybe (although the pulsing light can be soothing lol), but has a named sensor (Avago ADNS-3080) so you know exactly what your getting and can google its characteristics before you buy. Very comfortable in my hand, and looks much better than all of those other gaming mice with weird jagged appearances in my opinion.

3500DPI is higher than most people need IMO (even though many mice go higher...I think this is a gimmick), but being able to switch settings easily using the buttons is great for precision tasks before you are used to 3500DPI.

Best gaming mouse for £15 posted, and from Amazon so its a safe purchase.
review image
on 18 July 2015
I really like this mouse.

I was going to buy a basic mouse, but for an extra fiver I thought I might as well try out this gaming one. Admittedly I don't use the extra features much - but they're really useful occasionally - that DPI switch even comes in handy you're trying to line up pictures in PowerPoint. And it just works really nicely without ever jamming up or anything. The cable is really nice and long and seems tangle-resistant, so I don't miss it not being cordless. Mind you it's a bit embarrassing when I bring it into the office.

Update: The scroll wheel has become a bit unreliable. It usually works, but sometimes doesn't quite pick up.

Five star initial impressions, now adjusted to four stars.
on 19 July 2017
Feels very well made doesnt creak, button presses feel very tactile and even though i've seen some reviews of people not liking the feel of the mouse, for me it adds a nice grippy feel to the mouse when you've been gaming for a little while. Overall the response on the mouse has been very sharp and precise. My only criticism is i would like the whole mouse to change colour when changing colour modes in the software as it only changes the logo and surround but this isnt enough to mark a star off, for the money and gaming on a budget i can recommend.
on 24 February 2015
Bought this gaming mouse ages ago and totally forgot to review it.so here goes.its excellent quality and probably the best gaming mouse I have had.so much so I bought a redragon set of keyboards to go with mouse but I got a spare mouse with that set of keyboards as well.so I,m covered for the next few years.the quality is excellent and any gamer out there should really think about getting this type of mouse.had no problems with any redragon stuff I have bought.apologies for the delay on the review.
on 26 January 2016
The only issue with this mouse that I have found is that occasionally if you are holding down the left click, it will stop registering the click. This means you can drop something if you are drag and dropping or if you are playing a shooter you will stop shooting. This happens very rarely though, so it's barely noticeable and very minor. You must simply release the click and press it again to continue whatever you were doing. The colours work nicely, it's easy to program each key to do certain things but personally I stuck with the defaults.
on 9 April 2017
Great mouse with easy to use settings / presets.

*note in image red light in middle is not fully customisable as far as i can tell, changing colour based on DPI settings. colour is set to yellow
review image
on 2 July 2017
Thanks, my previous one broke, and this runs with the existing mouse software, thanks
on 6 April 2017
Fine product. Works as described. Loads if buttons, nice weight and tactile buttons. The setup tool can be used to change the configuration. I turned off the "breathing" because I thought that was a bit camp.
on 16 July 2017
Needed a new mouse and found this one. Arrived in perfect condition and ready for gaming. Thanks.
on 13 September 2017
Bought this for my son ...... he was very impressed with it