on 15 May 2016
Have been trying to replace my husband rip curl swim shorts that he bought in 2005 and was still wearing until last year!!! Have tried and failed on several occasions until I found these, perfect fit, feel and most importantly he's happy. Would definitely buy these again. Watch out though as some companies advertise as rip curl and are cheaper but the quality just isn't there as they say you get what you pay for.
on 30 March 2015
Item is as described. Material is nice and size L good for hight of 182 and weight of 85 kg.
on 14 April 2014
These shorts were delivered super quick, i opened the box and they look amazing and feel quality i am well happy. I would totally buy these again.
on 26 February 2014
The material is really soft and perfect length. Nicely made and look expensive. These were delivered the next day which was fantastic. Thank you
on 7 January 2016
Buying them again as I lost my pair after a few days use! But I liked them so much I'm buying the exact same pair again. Doh.
on 21 February 2016