Style Name: Standard Bottle 70cl|Change

on 9 August 2014
i used to buy this when asda sold it, and then they stopped, struggled to find it elsewhere, so so happy to find it on amazon, i love jack and i love jim, but this is in a different league, its so smooth and so tasty, if you like american whiskey and have yet to try bulleit dont be mean to yourself and hit the button, if you dont like it (that wont happen) give me your address and i'll be up to empty it for you
on 13 December 2015
I've never been a whisky fan, I bought a bottle of gentleman Jack for my dad and loved that. I got this as it was on offer on Amazon, 5 bottles later its my firm favourite, smooth yet with a sweetish hint, good strong flavour. This kicks woodford reserve's ass big style and to boot is cheaper. This is exceptional quality and at this price is amazing bang for your buck. If you haven't tried it I really wouldn't hesitate, you won't be dissapointed.
on 20 December 2015
I normally drink Jd or Jim beam, but this was on offer, so I tret misen (said in a Yorkshire accent)I normally add coke and ice with Bourbon, but I thought I'd try it neat. It's smooth but has a nice little kick. I can't smell "wood, charcoal pine trees etc" that others can smell, it just smells like bourbon to me. It's 45% so a little stronger than "the norm" but it's lovely and soothing on a winters night. Cheers 🍻
on 9 January 2016
Lovely bourbon - never tried previously but saw it in Sylvester Stallone movie Bullet To The Head where his character only drank this bourbon. I'm not that easily influenced honestly, I did read lots of reviews first and this was considered good quality and nice flavour so I took a chance when there was a Christmas lightning deal promotion on Amazon in December and it had a few pounds off the normal price. Really not disappointed - far nicer than Jack Daniels in my opinion, something I drank too much of in my youth, as it's smoother and more along the lines of a quality malt whisky though taste different of course. Suffice to say I'll need to look out for another offer as I haven't got an awful lot left now Christmas and New Year have gone!
on 2 September 2014
Oh yes, smooth, complex flavours, delicious. I have bought more. Not quite as in your face as Knob Creek. Fascinating to compare it with Bulleit Rye, both good but different. You have to try a few whiskeys to begin to really appreciate the differences between the endless variations in grains, countries of origin etc.

This is noe to come back to.
on 26 November 2015
Make sure you have a cork-screw to hand when you open it. I like the design of the bottle, but the top/cap is very fragile. The plastic cap (Handle) separated (sheared-off) from the cork when I tried to open it ( I just opened as normal, not much pressure) and the cork was stuck in the neck of the bottle. Luckily it came out with a cork-screw.

About the Bourbon itself all that I can say is that I LOVED IT!
on 29 August 2016
Normally a Jack Daniels chap but I like to try other brands occasionally. Noticed Bulleit bourbon a number of times on the supermarket shelf but never took the plunge. After seeing this on Amazon at a nice price (fiver under shop price) I decided to finally cross it off my wish list. On the whole this is a very nice mid range bourbon. Nice burnt amber colouring with intense spicy sweetness on the nose with a strong but not overpowering dose of corn and rye. Rather complex taste for a mid range bourbon with spice and sweetness on the front of the tongue, but not overly sweet to the extent of being sickly and hints of vanilla, corn and rye at the rear. Despite its 45% vol it goes down smoothly without any burn or bite. Very similar in taste to Jim Beam (white label) but a lot smoother and with a cleaner finish.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 February 2016
As per usual I had no idea what I wanted for Christmas and so when asked repeatedly I decided that, as a whisky drinker, it was time I tried out some bourbon. I was not expecting too much but this one came fairly well rated when I read all the reviews. How delighted I was. The Bourbon is slightly sweeter than the whiskies that I drink but not in an unpleasant way and it also had a distinct smoky side of it but again not in an overpowering way. I actually did like it and have now (February so that's not too bad) finished it and am looking for new Bourbon experiences. I am not saying that I would forego Whisky for this however it is a very pleasant drink and I will certainly be happy to drink Bourbon every now and then in the future.

Overall Summary: Slightly smoky, slightly sweet, certainly very smooth (which was not what I was expecting at all!) and a delight to sample.
on 6 September 2016
Bulleit is my absolute favourite Bourbon..... It is far superior to Jack Daniels or Jim Beam and has a heady aroma and smooth taste... More in line with Knob Creek than the more common boubons..... Has a slight alcohol afterkick but is smooth and warming with it :D
If you are a fan of American Bourbons - Definately give this one a try... It would take a miracle to tempt me on to a different brand now!! I'm a BIG fan of Bulleit :D
on 7 March 2016
I am far from an expert in Bourbon type drinks but this so far is the best I have tried so far. It has rich bold flavours and is very nice neat without ice. Leagues ahead of JD. I am finding it very hard to not buy another bottle now that it is on sale again this week but as I have chosen to spread my wings brand wise it might be a while before I get back to it. People tell me that I might like Buffalo Trace more and so that will be my next purchase. If it is as good as this then I will be thrilled.