Colour: White|Change
Price:Β£64.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Colour: White|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
What we have here is a big box full of Tommee Tippee stuff. Honestly, the box really is big and this would look good wrapped up as a baby shower gift or similar. Plus most of the stuff in it is likely to get used. A lot.

The item description gives a good summary of what's included but I thought I'd skim through it anyway, given that my first (and so far only) born was raised with Tommee Tippee bottles.

First up, you get four of the little 150ml bottles. These are nice enough but if you wanted to, you could skip them completely. Their small size is a bonus, but your mum/dad bag is going to be so huge anyway another couple of centimetres isn't going to hurt. Still you get four teats with these, on top of the four that come with the bigger bottles, and you could always use them as spares.

The 260ml bottles will get a lot of use and will do you until your child in his/her late 2s if you look after them. There is a bottle brush included in the set and you'll need that to get dried up milk out from the recessed of the bottle.

The insulted bottle bags are brilliant and make getting out and about with a wee one in tow slightly less impractical, as do the dispensers (these were known simply as 'pods' on my watch). You measure out your powder into them, then pack them in the bottle bag with a luke warm bottle of boiled water and away you go.

The medium flow teats help future proof the set a little bit as your baby will move on to them sooner than you think. They basically let milk flow at a faster rate meaning junior can get round to the business of turning said milk into poo more quickly. There is a soother (aka dummy) included too but I can't comment on that as my little boy never used them. Not that I'm one of these fanatical soother Nazis, no, I'd have loved little man to have taken to a dummy, even if for the sake of five minutes sleep but there was no fooling him, even at that young age.

Lastly, working through the smaller items, come the teat tongs. Again, I didn't really use these when it was my go but, a little note for the dads - these aren't meant to be used one the wife. Not for a number of months, anyway.

Okay on to the big stuff. The steam steriliser. How I remember it well. Even though an it can take six bottles, I was loading this thing up what felt like five times a day. Honestly, it was like being called to prayer every time we ran out of bottles. Note that you probably will run out of bottles now and again, especially if you've got grandparents helping. Stuff gets split between two or three houses and the same number of cars and you lose track of it. That's parenthood. Anyway, this steamer is a seriously good piece of kit. Ours survived the hungriest baby since records began and went on to do one other before no amount of descaling it would salvage it. In short, don't expect to have to replace it in a hurry, but be prepared to miss it when it's gone.

Last up is the bottle warmer. This is probably the only thing in here that I would not bother with if I was putting a set like this together from scratch. It worked okay, it's just that my son was an erratic feeder and to get any benefit from the bottle warmer, you need advanced warning. As long as you're careful, a microwave should do you. Still, you might have one of these babies that follows the routine you set out for it and if you do, you'll probably use this.

So there you go. This really is a one stop shop for the first time parents in your life. Tommee Tippee is a rightly respected brand. Whether you choose to bottle feed (and don't let the NHS treating you like a second class citizen put you off) or whether you go for a mixture of breast and bottle, this box of tricks will set you up nicely.
on 3 January 2016
I have this set as good starter pack has everything you need although I don't use the bottle heater as I have a tommee tippee prep machine and then I make my bottles up as a when when I'm out. Although I have only been using it for 3 weeks and it's gotten very dirty from the heat pad I have been washing it twice a day scrubbed it really hard but doesn't seem to be working the water goes brown and the bottom shelf where the bottles are is also getting dirty. I have contacted tommee tippee as the price isn't cheap you wouldn't think this could happen
review image review image review image
on 1 May 2016
This product is an excellent price and includes everything you need to start bottle feeding. The steriliser is easy to use and has plenty of space for all the bottles, it also completes a steam cycle quickly which is very handy.
It also comes with thermal bottle bags to keep bottles warm or cool when you go out. You get two sizes of bottle to use so you can use smaller ones when they are small themselves and larger ones as their appetite grows.
Although the teats are supposed to be 'closer to nature' my little girl will not drink from them (I am breastfeeding and planned on being able to express milk and bottle feed on occasions). I have not marked this product down for this as she has refused other brands too.

My only advice is, if you are breastfeeding, to buy only one or two bottles to start and a steriliser to see if your baby gets on with it before purchasing a big kit like this. Those planning to bottle feed this starter kit would be perfect.
on 10 August 2015
I was lucky as I bought this in the amazon prime day sale and for that price, so worth it. Id have prefered the black one but I panicked due to the 15 min time limit and brought this one without realising the black one was coming up later in the day. Either way, lovely products. My little woman was well impressed (our first baby) and yeah, just brilliant
on 4 November 2015
Very good starter set for bottle feeding. the sterilizer is really great and we use to more than once ever day. cleaning the sterilizer is also easy. the bottle warmer is also very handy and with lots of bottle we are really happy with this purchase.
on 3 May 2016
Got everything you need for your childs feeding i would recommend this set i love tommee tippee all my children have had these only thing is every 4 weeks you need to descale it just like your kettle as its used so much but fantastic value gorgeous colour 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
on 11 July 2016
We have this for 2 months now and it's completly part of our daily routine. The sterilizer is perfect, you just click the button after you wash the bottles and teats and that's it.
We don't use these bottles just yet because my baby builds up a lot of wind so we're using a specific anti colic bottles. We are saving it for later though.
It's a perfect set to have it all in once. All that you need. I found the bottle warmer a bit dissapointing at first, till I realize that is perfect for when the baby has to do all of this pauses to burp and it keeps the milk warm. We use it not to warm the bottle at the begining, we use it to maintain the temperature during a longer feed.
on 25 July 2015
Excellent starter kit, especially for new parents who are unsure what is needed, contains everything I needed for my newborn. Confusing packaging, with some bottles packaged within the steriliser, meaning that they are hidden. The bottles grow with the baby as the set contains smaller and larger bottles as well as different flow teats. Means you don't have to buy new bottles/teats or upgrade for a good while. Steriliser is a fair size and fits a decent amount of bottles in, however it is not too large that it would take up a lot of counter space or storage room. The powder dispensers need putting together which I found slightly confusing also. No instructions are provided for this, other than this, very efficient packaging and a very good product, especially for first time parents.
on 18 November 2015
Used 3 times, and then the steriliser stopped working,
We purchased it before our baby was born and didn't open the box until 2 months after, so we could not get a direct replacement as too much time has elapsed.
For such a simple product to fail so quickly is a joke
on 31 March 2016
Im only giving it 4 starts because i wish it came with 6 150ml bottles. I Have to sterilise 2 a day because 4 bottles is not enough. I guess I will have to buy some extra. Overall good product everything works fine wish I bought it sooner.