on 22 May 2014
I used this item to charge my phone twice and it worked perfectly. After that it stopped working completely. Don't buy.

Update: Be VERY careful, I continued to use the plug part of the charger as an extra usb plug, however it recently exploded in the socket. DO NOT buy this product as it is highly defective.
review image
on 2 August 2014
I purchased this charger believing it was apple, whilst delivery ws acceptable i found that the charger is not manufactured by Apple. Every Apple charger will have it printed on the peg side to say and this one has not. It does charge my phone. However, when on charge my touch screen seems to fail (this does not happen with my real apple charger) i would like to state that a fake charger is actually very dangerous! If left charged on its own it could potentially blow up causing not only your phone to break but a possible fire starter!
I am not usually one to write bad reviews but this product is sold to customers with the belief its a lagitimate Apple product when its not but a very good copy. Not impressed'
on 5 September 2014
Bought this charger believing it would be complete. Only the plug turned up - but as I had a spare iPhone wire - I used the plug regardless. After a couple of days - the plug started whirring and emitting a high pitched sound when charging my phone or iPad. Unplugged immediately - the underside of the plug looks legit, but it's had a plastic cover put on it to make it appear genuine. Avoid, don't buy, go to the apple store always as the extra money at least guarantees you peace of mind that you're getting a legitimate piece of tech.
on 24 August 2014
The seller uses the official Apple part numbers for this product and states the manufacturer to be Apple. This is NOT the case. If you are looking for the genuine product, look elsewhere and do not purchase this. They also sent me 2 lightening cables which suggests they don't have faith in the product they are selling. Very annoyed and would not use this seller again.
on 10 July 2014
This item only lasted a few days before it stopped working. Very disappointed.
on 8 July 2014
APPEARS TO BE WORKING WELL. I PAID A BIT MORE FOR THIS THAN A PREVIOUS CHEAP ONE WHICH SAID 'UNABLE TO DETECT CABLE' AFTER 2 WEEKS OF USING. IT LOOKS LIKE GOING FOR THE MORE EXPENSIVE ONE HAS PAID OFF
on 14 December 2013
I was pleased with the price and the fast shipping. I received my charger 2 days after I purchased!! It works wonderful and I am happy I no longer need to plug in my laptop to charge my ipod. I lay in bed and charge and play my games or listen to music!!
on 1 July 2014
Can't remember if I have reviewed an item before but felt I must for this one. Used it at work for the first time last week and when my iPad was charged I struggled to remove the plug from the socket because it was so hot. Looks like an apple charger but must be a fake. I won't purchase from this supplier again. If I could wok out how to give "no star" rating I would
on 16 December 2013
This product is less expensive and in good quality. First when I buy it I was not so sure about the product but when I received it, I was surprise that it matched my ipad and my sister's iphone 5. I highly recommend it because it so inexpensive and good.
on 14 December 2013
I bought this USB charger and it was extremely inexpensive and works just fine. Also really nice seller and fast shipment. It does what it is supposed to do, and it is reliable. For the price, I think it is hard to beat.