on 18 July 2017
Good
on 22 May 2014
I used this item to charge my phone twice and it worked perfectly. After that it stopped working completely. Don't buy.

Update: Be VERY careful, I continued to use the plug part of the charger as an extra usb plug, however it recently exploded in the socket. DO NOT buy this product as it is highly defective.
review image
on 2 August 2014
I purchased this charger believing it was apple, whilst delivery ws acceptable i found that the charger is not manufactured by Apple. Every Apple charger will have it printed on the peg side to say and this one has not. It does charge my phone. However, when on charge my touch screen seems to fail (this does not happen with my real apple charger) i would like to state that a fake charger is actually very dangerous! If left charged on its own it could potentially blow up causing not only your phone to break but a possible fire starter!
I am not usually one to write bad reviews but this product is sold to customers with the belief its a lagitimate Apple product when its not but a very good copy. Not impressed'
on 5 September 2014
Bought this charger believing it would be complete. Only the plug turned up - but as I had a spare iPhone wire - I used the plug regardless. After a couple of days - the plug started whirring and emitting a high pitched sound when charging my phone or iPad. Unplugged immediately - the underside of the plug looks legit, but it's had a plastic cover put on it to make it appear genuine. Avoid, don't buy, go to the apple store always as the extra money at least guarantees you peace of mind that you're getting a legitimate piece of tech.
on 10 July 2014
This item only lasted a few days before it stopped working. Very disappointed.
on 24 August 2014
The seller uses the official Apple part numbers for this product and states the manufacturer to be Apple. This is NOT the case. If you are looking for the genuine product, look elsewhere and do not purchase this. They also sent me 2 lightening cables which suggests they don't have faith in the product they are selling. Very annoyed and would not use this seller again.
on 14 December 2013
I was pleased with the price and the fast shipping. I received my charger 2 days after I purchased!! It works wonderful and I am happy I no longer need to plug in my laptop to charge my ipod. I lay in bed and charge and play my games or listen to music!!
on 17 April 2014
I've seen quite a few reviews for fake chargers; this one feels like the real thing and is working perfectly.
on 18 August 2014
This charger melted in less than 30 minutes the first time I used it. I have never been disappointed by a product purchased on Amazon but this really was amazing. I plugged in my phone and in less than half an hour the lead had melted! Not a good purchase. I have returned it with no difficulty and purchased another one from the Apple store! Although I have not had trouble in the past with these knock offs, I guess it really is not worth trying to save the money by not buying a genuine (but expensive) Apple product. Luckily my phone still works and the house has not burnt down!
on 28 May 2014
I had high hopes for this charger after buying others that were cheaper but unreliable. This worked fine for a while, but then I started getting error messages on my phone saying that the charger was an accessory not supported by my iPhone ... eventually it just stopped working altogether. Unless you are happy to have a product that your iPhone will eventually find a way to reject, bite the bullet and buy a genuine charger from Apple - eventually you'll end up spending more on cheaper alternatives that don't last.