Format: DVD|Change

on 2 April 2016
Easy to follow. I've been doing the level 1 workout for 2 weeks now. The first few days I ached. But once you flex and continue once a day you really start to see the results. My bum is a bit more firmer in just two weeks! With a balanced diet, you will see results in no time.
on 3 June 2017
Just started this workout and I highly recommend it! It's easy to follow and Vicky is also a Geordie girl, very down to earth and she doesn't make you beat yourself up if you don't get it right the first few times. This really makes you work at getting the weight off and keeping it off. It's a great workout DVD that works and I highly recommend!
on 21 April 2016
Very good workout, and absolutely love it at the same time. Not to hard to keep up with and helped me lose a few pounds.
on 4 May 2017
My 2 girls are enjoying working out to this video and Vicky certainly has inspired them to work out
on 26 April 2017
Great workout dvd
on 5 July 2016
Amazing , not to hard either, I love Vicky anyways so you get her egging you on
on 4 June 2017
Awesome DVD ! Nice to see Vicky doing the hard stuff !! I'm not fit but can keep up and can see a difference already x
on 14 March 2017
Excellent Item. Many Thanks!
on 13 April 2017
great dvd would help if I had more time to do it more!
on 17 January 2015
Love this dvd and it's easy to follow xx