on 17 January 2017
I love this! I have an android box which I run kodi on. I originally used the remote that came with it which really wasn't very functional, then I used a wireless mouse which was much better but I still had to click individual characters in to search for anything. I then purchased this. It has the mouse pad on the top, you can use normal up and down buttons to select as if it was a remote plus it has the full qwerty keyboard to type search queries in. It also has various other functions that can be used.
An absolute god send for my use, I really love it!
on 11 April 2017
Good gadget to have but very poor information on the product with regards to setting it up, as the set up guide doesn't tell you to open the back up to where you would find the USB nano connection that you need to make it wireless. As i tried for a whole day then packed it up to send it back. Then I happened to come across a video on YouTube where it showed where everything was. It's a great handset only downside to it is that you can't put the Kodi box on standby with it , apart frm those few issues everything else about the handset are positive
on 3 April 2017
this is the 3rd keyboard of this type I have purchased this is by far the best mouse is responsive and the keyboard is comfortable in the hands what more can you want
on 15 May 2017
with is built in rechargeable battery and virtually no setup required, this plug and play Keyboard and combined mouse has worked in every USB enabled device ive tried it on.. PC, Raspberry Pi, Android Box, tablets and phone.

Plug in the tiny USB reciever, charge the keypad... DONE !
on 31 March 2017
Brilliant. Bought it for Raspberry Pi. Has a key for everything, feels good and is even rechargeable.
on 18 April 2017
Excellent quality, has made using my android box 100x times easier when searching for things! Very easy to use and connect. Its a good size, and very responsive. No lagging like i've had with others.
on 8 April 2017
Wow. Really wasn't expecting much from this for such a cheap price. I got it for £6.95. Really impressed. Does everything that I want it to do on my android box. Makes searching for things much easier. Best little gadget I've bought in a while. Nice size too. Love it.
on 23 April 2017
Decent mini keyboard at great value .

Good range and handy to use when my laptop is connected to the TV. Initial sync up took afew goods but has worked well since.
on 9 May 2017
Keyboard and mouse together
Works great on rasberry pi laptops and Android box easy to set up just right size for your hands
on 22 May 2017
Absolute life saver of a remote. Lost my main android box small remote and this remote makes it so much easier to type and search for shows and movies that Its incredible and so easy to use and setup. The LED lights work great to indicate usage and charge. Highly recommended and definitely worth the price.