on 26 August 2014
I had used several other small keyboards like this in the past to control media centres at home. When the last Rii broke down quite soon after purchase I thought I'd try something new and went for the TeckNet. It's brilliant. Works well as far as range goes, the mouse is fairly useable and you've all the keys available without having to used fiddley functions modifiers (as for the Rii). The battery also lasts ages, even if you don't keep turning it off.

The device also stands up well to the attentions of angry toddlers and curious babies. I strongly recommend it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 February 2016
Brilliant wireless keyboard.

I purchased this to use with my Amazon Fire TV.

It makes typing and searching so much easier.

Comes with a built in mini USB dongle which is under the battery compartment, battery is already installed in the keyboard.

Simply plugged the USB dongle into my Amazon Fire TV, switched on the keyboard and that was it, i was able to browse everything with this device from going up/down, back, open a certain item etc without having to use the remote.

Item came delivered really quick and as described.

All the actions i have used and everything i have typed has appeared on the TV, no miss judging, key strokes not recognised.

Brilliant little device, well worth having.

Feel's nice in your hand as well, build quality is excellent and i highly recommend this if you have an Amazon Fire TV or another media player, as it really makes life easier.

Can also be used with laptops, tablets, pc's, gaming consoles and much more.

Worth every penny, cannot fault a single thing.

I received this product at a discount in return for my honest review.
Got this for my laptop and android box so we can watch movies and home video clips on our big TV and it works a treat on both formats. Just plug in the wireless dongle and away you go. No more painful awkward typing using left right uo down on an onscreen keyboard. No more trying to move a cursor to a specific location as the touch pad mimics that of a laptop. Absolutely godsend for what I needed it for and saves Sooooo much time. As a side note I had an issue with my original purchase but one quick email and I got excellent customer service. Sent my device back and had a replacement in 48hours. Excellent product and outstanding customer service.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 April 2016
My X331 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad and Multimedia Keys for PC, Android TV and others by TeckNet arrived on time and well packaged. The wireless keyboard arrived within a brown sealed box.
I have wanted a wireless kepboard for a while due to the fact that my sausage fingers are a little to big for my ipad and after a while it gets a little frustrating when I press one key and it puts in another. The keyboard is very easy to use and function. It comes along side a clear set of easy read instructions however it is so simple to use I found I did not need the instructions.
The keyboard is brilliant due to the fact that it is so small and very portable you can literally slip this wireless keyboard in your bag and away you go!
The keyboard is very easy to function and the battery life while using the keyboard lasts quite a long time. The keyboard also comes with a USB charging cable which is brilliant as I can charge it overnight ready for use the next day.
Overall this keyboard is so small and very handy to have!
Please note; I received this product at discount in return for an honest, unbiased review.
I hope you've found this review helpful, and thanks for taking the time to read it. If so, please click the "Yes" button below this review. I receive products at a discount, or occasionally free of charge, in exchange for a fair, thorough and honest review. If you have any further questions about the product, or any other comments, please add them below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, make use of the "Ask a question" function on the listing, you're likely to get several responses from both the supplier and other customers within a few hours
on 9 May 2016
Great little 3 in 1 media keyboard, good quality unit that works exceptionally well.
Incredibly easy to setup just plug in the wireless USB dongle and your ready to go, really is plug and play, I use it on my android TV box for surfing because its faster than using the smart TV function even on my 7 series samsumg smart TV.
I can also use it on gaming boxes, laptop etc.
Well thought out little gadget.
Bought on Amazon Prime next day delivery well packaged.
on 8 June 2016
I use my pc for everything, its hooked up to my tv to play games, watch DVD's, Blu-Ray and to stream media.
I had a wireless keyboard and mouse which was cumbersome but I used it for years happily but I was getting sick of always dropping the mouse or having a full size keyboard resting on the coffee table.
Then having to fiddle with the mouse to pause stuff just wasn't good enough.

Then I saw this one day and thought if it works it will be a life saver.
And it works.

it comes with a 2.4ghz wireless reciever, a charging cable and a rechargable battery.
Took a few seconds of plugging it in for windows to recognise it then off we go, it works just like a keyboard only it fits in one hand.
The trackpad is responsive and the wireless hasn't dropped out yet.
It turns itself off after a few seconds of no use which can be anoying at times but at least it saves the battery.

If you use your pc or an android box from across the room and want something portable pick this up.
on 21 June 2016
This arrived quickly and packaged well.

Read instructions which were simply enough to understand.

Plugged in the USB that comes with it into back of Tv and away you go,after charging the keyboard .

Keyboard is very easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Includes a mouse option for you to scroll .

The battery once fully charged lasts a long time. Saves time than using remote control.

Highly recommended,came in the colour black but would like the option of other colours

I received this product at a discounted price or for free in return for an honest review. Having said that I will give my honest review of the product, good or bad.

As I'm required to review the products in a short space of time if I find any faults with the product after using over a long period of time I have no hesitation in editing my review to state the fault.
review image
on 20 August 2014
I bought it for my android TV box and I couldn't be more satisfied. It is smal, light, charges really fast and the charging lasts for at least 5-6 days, depending of course from the use. I use my TV box daily for aprox. 5 hours, if that's any help. The distance between the mini keyboard and its receiver is less than 3 metres and it works like a charm, not sure for more than that though since my living room is not very big. All in all I am very happy with my wireless keyboard and the money I spent for it.
on 25 June 2015
Worked straight out of the box with the Fire TV, both with the Amazon interface and with side loaded apps (including Kodi). No need to sit there now with the Amazon remote in one hand and a mouse in the other.

Very well constructed item, solid feel, with a positive 'click' action to the keys. No,problems with the sensitivity of the Touchpad, and a precise response from the onscreen cursor. The SPACE BAR is a little short but you soon adapt, other than that I cannot fault it in any way.

Highly delighted with this product and would thoroughly recommend it if you are looking for a keyboard for a set top box, and in particular for use with the Fire TV range.
on 6 February 2015
So far it works very well. Is useful to have on the side table, does not take up a lot of space. Like the Logitech for TV, it is convenient and easy to use. No doubt better on the market (I like the LOOK of the Logitech illuminated) but for the price ... brilliant. You need to remember it is for searching and for that I love it, but cannot be a substitute for a pukka keyboard when it comes to typing. Logitech proper desktop wireless for that.