on 15 January 2014
A good game, fantastically thought out and humorous. However like a couple of other reviewers on here, I got to my 35th level, had to have 5 bitizens move in and the game stopped working completely. I was hoping it just needed updating, but sadly no. I've had the game for a couple of weeks and play for at least two hours a day (I commute and this game was challenging enough to be a stimulus but nothing that you could fail at) so had invested quite a bit of time in it, sadly now has to be deleted. So be warned, if you want to get anywhere near half way with this game, do not start it!
on 24 January 2014
I had just got My new Kindle fire and this is the first game I got on it. 3 days later I cant stop playing it!
Considering its a free game you've got nothing to lose by giving it a try.
Come and join the dark side and rebuild the Death Star....
on 20 December 2013
It's great fun and generally works very well. The reason why I haven't given it 5 stars is that it does have a couple of glitches. For example, I hit a quest level on which I had to get 5 new bitizens to move in over a week ago. I've moved more than 20 of them in, and given jobs to more than 5 of them, but this requirement still hasn't completed.
on 19 December 2013
I liked the game a lot kept me entertained for hours was very fun and loved the characters like the main ones
on 4 April 2014
This is a great little game that you can pick up and put down as and when. Very cute renditions of Star Wars characters and good fun being quite absorbing for short periods of time (unless you don't want to be a lift operator). BUT.... Like many others I have great difficulty getting it to load my Kindle Fire HD. I am up to about to 60 levels and frustratingly, given the amount of time if have spent (i.e. wasted) on it, it is very hit and miss as to whether it loads or not. I am currently attempting to load it for the 9th time having got the 'tinydeathstar has stopped' message several times. Whilst this has been an ongoing issue it is getting significantly worse the further I have progressed into the game to the point where I am considering uninstalling it.

This is disappointing and for this reason I can't recommend it to others.
on 4 January 2014
This is a great game mainly because of the star wars aspect it would be 5 stars if it weren't for the problems
Pros:
-Nice graphic style
-Not one of those games you finish in a couple of hours
-Star wars themes
-Easy to understand
Cons:
-The imperial bux are really expensive
-Becomes a grinding game
-The death star is flat...
on 29 December 2013
The game is generally ok, but it is the star wars element that makes it. With a few funny cut scenes, the classic characters that pop up and the idea of the basement levels being the more sinister domains of the empire it makes for an enjoyable game. It's addictive albeit a bit tedious, but at 26 I should really stop playing it!
on 27 December 2013
Had the app for a few weeks. Made great progress (without spending real money) but the app hadn't worked for three days. Unable to open it and if I uninstall/reinstall I'll lose everything. No updates available and no apparent fix either :(

Bit of a waste!
on 6 January 2014
Warning! Highly addictivie. Similar feel to a simple Simms game. Sometimes has problems loading onto the kindle fire. Have also had a proble with an in app purchase not loading but enjoyable to play.
on 20 December 2013
This is a perfect little time waster where you have to earn credits and run the death star added bonus is that you don't have to spend any money to unlock anything though you can buy extra bux's if you want to unlock things faster if you enjoy star wars I definitely recommend it