on 8 January 2014
My two children received these tablets for Christmas. They are lovely little tabs and great for the price you pay.
They feel quite sturdy without looking cheap. The front speaker makes such a difference (I have a tablet with a back speaker), so the quality on theirs is much better).

Pros...

Great price
Quick reactive screen
Relatively quick to load up
Good battery life

Cons..

Screen display changes depending on the angels.
Only 8GB
No HDMI connection
Camera quality not great.

Overall a great tablet for the price.
on 19 May 2015
Bought as a gift for a little niece - she preferred her new phone so took it back and loaded it up with books for an upcoming horrible journey into the nastier parts of the oil and gas world - didnt want to risk my Ipad - such a sweet little bit of technology - does everything the Ipad does with less fuss and takes loads and loads of books and music and - well - guess its safe to say that I am totally surprised at how cute and useful it is for the money - and it now has more airmiles than most pilots
on 28 February 2014
it works well and my children love it. its very good and i think it is good value for money.
on 5 April 2014
Spot on little bit of kit. Wasn't expecting much at all when I unwrapped this on Christmas morning but it is rarely far from my side nowadays. I'm sure there are things it can't do as well as tablets 2 or 3 times the price but for Facebook, Netflix, 4od, Now TV and general day to day shenanigans I cannot fault the little guy.
on 27 June 2014
bought this for my daughter for christmas and she loves it. after 3 months tho it wouldnt charge so have had to send it off to be fixed apart from that its a great tablet and very easy to use.
on 13 February 2014
This is an excellent product for the price and i am very pleased i went for a good branded product.
on 8 February 2014
Good value for the money when it works, however, it is prone to lock up and the only way I have found to resolve the problem is to let the battery run out. At one particular time I was close to returning it and have still not dismissed this idea yet.
on 11 March 2015
Nice tablet was for my daughter.Nice clear screen.quite chunky so good for kids.Speaker at the front so good clear sound.Battery keeps charge very well.I did charge it for 12 hours before use.

See one answered question