Customer reviews

Apple iPad Mini 2 16GB Wi-Fi - Silver
Price:£295.00+ £4.32 shipping

on 28 October 2015
Use it pretty much daily both for work, school and games. The Ipad mini is a lovely device with its sleek design as well as its functionality. The battery life is good even after more than a year and a half of daily use, averaging around 4 hour for heavy use and around 6-8 hours for light use. The retina display is great to look at and there is an abundance of apps in the store. I chose this model as it is more portable than a regular Ipad but is just as powerful as one in the same generation and was very impressed
on 2 July 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend after he sold his ipad and regretted it it. He loves it. He says this is is a much more convenient size for him and the image quality is excellent. I have an ipad4 and I must say I've had a play on this and it really is very good. I have very bad eyesight and I found it really useable. I have a lot of ebooks on mine and I can manage easily reading a book on this. I'm seriously torn whether to treat myself to one too.
on 18 November 2015
The box confused me because it shows the iPad with a white wallpaper when normally the iPads wallpaper is blue(space). The box itself was a bit bashed and the cellophane was ripped. From seeing some reviews I was a bit sceptical to buy this but I typed in the serial number and apple say it's genuine and has the warranty so I believe it's genuine. I'm just a bit concerned about the box. The screen turns on and everything works how it should. The item came the next day which I am pleased about. I haven't used it fully yet so not sure on the performance and battery.
review imagereview image
on 11 January 2016
When it comes to tablets there is the iPad and then there is everything else. Every other company caters to the budget end of the market and so the iPad is actually a constant breath of fresh air, with luxury look and feel and overall build quality.

It's not cheap, but it is worth it.
on 23 January 2016
A present for my 72 year old mum. She loved it. Her first real device other than a basic flip phone. After showing her how she can easily set timers/reminders and get access to info like weather and more using Siri, she was happy not to have to type very much. Now she's ysing FaceBook, Messenger, FaceTime and more. It's helped bring us closer and keep in touch, what with her being in the UK and us in the USA. She can FaceTime with her grand daughter with the push of two buttons. Heck, she FaceTimes to to brother while he's upstairs in her house to call him down for dinner! A big hit.
on 7 November 2014
Hardly switched my laptop on since owning this wonderful ipad. Photos are good quality & everything seems quicker- just have to hide it when my grandson comes round! Loads of apps available to download for free. My only gripe would be the very short lead supplied so I bought a longer one- this was supposed to be compatible but doesn't work.Guess I shall have to buy an (expensive) Apple one.
on 14 December 2016
I've actually had this a few years now and never had any issues. Screen looks great and the battery still lasts ages. Takes a while to charge, but for the amount of time you get out of it. it's well worth it.
on 12 July 2014
A must have if you like to stay in touch when out and about, I'm a dinosaur at computing but set my ipad up myself pretty easily and what I couldn't do I found out on the laptop. Takes wonderful photos and so easy to edit just a shame there is no flash so will not take bright photos in darker surroundings. I'm thrilled with it. I did a lot of research first to make sure it was right for me.
on 21 February 2016
There is no praise too high for this small computer. It is portable,useable and easy to use. The screen is big enough to read a book,watch opera or whatever you like, yet small enough to be convenient. Altogether an astonishingly good product.
on 12 January 2015
Really quick delivery arrived less than 48hrs after I ordered it. I found it really easy to sync it with my iPhone. It did take about 12 hours to download all my photos and iTunes etc from iCloud but the apps were transferred very quickly. I haven't found that updating it to iOS 8.1.2 has made it any slower. Am very happy with it.