Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Style Name: Olaf-Figurine|Change

on 27 April 2014
I bought this for my little sister as she is absolutely hooked on Frozen and I must say after getting this one I have invested in the rest and will be getting more of the bullyland figures, they are very well made and well painted and are good sturdy figures too not cheap junk, highly recommend them.
on 15 August 2015
Great value. Lasted well on cake (used a little water to help stick) and are now being used as toys.they seem pretty substantial, they are a kind of rubbery material so are withstanding being thrown around bit!
review image
on 4 February 2015
This was perfect for my daughter's Frozen themed cake. Great quality and arrived promptly. Previous comments have mentioned the size of it being quite small, however, I also got the Anna and Elsa figures and the Olaf figure is in true proportion to these other figures, so perfect! Highly recommend
on 27 August 2014
Don't know what people moaned about. This is perfect for a frozen themed anything! Looks exactly like olaf! Perfect cake topper!
on 27 October 2014
Bought as a cake topper and for that use I would give five stars as it looks good and is also a little bonus present after the cake is no more. As a toy alone I would award only four stars, however, because despite being well made and painted, it is pretty boring really. No movement etc which most modern figures have. This is no criticism but might be worth considering if an intended gift.
on 27 August 2014
This was bought for top of my granddaughter,s 5th birthday cake along with all the other Frozen figures and she loves it and will put in her bedroom as an ornament along with the others. I was really pleased with all the Bullyland figures.
on 1 April 2014
Great, just as i hoped it would be,i used it for a cake and customer happy too. Thanks again for prompt service
on 3 July 2014
Did I really just pay £6.25 for this????! It will be going on ebay as soon as it's taken off my daughter's birthday cake...hopefully I will recoup some of the cost. A nice product but massively overpriced.
on 25 April 2014
I ordered Olaf on Saturday and received him the Monday after.
He looks exactly like in the film. I have seen a few that look shockingly bad, including official disney, but this one is great.
My children have Elsa and Anna too and play with all three every day.
They are small but perfect size to use as cake toppers or for small world play.
on 17 May 2015
All the figures are great. Great deal too when purchased.
review image