'I Love Winter' is part of the 'I Love series' of jigsaws by Gibsons featuring the artwork of Mike Jupp. There are 1000 pieces of well cut, thick card which lock together tightly without leaving any spaces and don't rip when you move them around. A large jigsaw, you'll need a decent sized table or board, with the finished puzzle measuring approx. 68cm x 49cm or 27" x 19". The picture is full of amusing little bits and pieces with lots of detailing and glossy colour. This is not an easy puzzle, I prefer a challenge, and took me quite a while to complete. Not for those who lack time and patience!. Highly recommended. I've now completed the entire 'I Love' series and thoroughly enjoyed each jigsaw.

Just in case this is of any help; I couldn't get on with jigsaw rolls and traditional boards and they are so expensive. I went to a budget household shop and bought a 'clip on frame', you know the type; plastic sheet to the front, sheet of plywood/chipboard for the back and a series of metal clips that clip over the two and hold them together. It cost me a few pounds and is almost the same size as this jigsaw with just enough room to spare. The wooden board has a rough surface to one side which holds the pieces in place and the plastic sheet fits over the top so the pieces don't get lost. It's also light enough to move around and flat enough to slide under the sofa out of the way. Works a treat for me and has saved me money.
on 10 January 2016
Went down well with my 9 year old nephew who loves jigsaws - the bigger the better. There is plenty going on in the picture so there are no 'boring' bits to get stuck on, and you can always rely on Gibsons to produce good quality puzzles.
on 21 April 2014
I love Mike Jupp's puzzles, I have every one of them and buy new ones as soon as they come out. This puzzle is as good as ever and was a pleasure to do. I would recommend it to puzzlers old and new.
on 13 February 2014
I loved this puzzle. I dislike images that are murky and Mike Jupp's illustrations are so crisp and clear, even though there is a lot of detail. The colors are bright and gorgeous and the quality of the puzzle is excellent. I did it in one day and ordered several more Jupp Gibson puzzles. Highly recommended.
on 2 March 2014
I loved doing this jigsaw as I have with all the other "I love" ones, I also think Gibson jigsaws are one of the best to buy they are so well made, I rarely buy any other brand I look forward to the next "I love" one Thank you
on 12 February 2016
Although this is a 1000 piece puzzle I found it really easy as the colours are really vivid and the pieces are quite large. You can finish this puzzle in a day, which is what I did. Great fun to do and a lovely colourful bright puzzle.
on 21 June 2014
This is up to Gibson's excellent standard - funny and interesting picture, great quality, I thoroughly enjoyed this jigsaw !
on 11 May 2014
great to do on a winters day. enjoy the challenge. great designs and characters to try and find with colourful tones
on 2 May 2015
An excellent jigsaw. A fine painting, very funny and highly colourful, ideal jigsaw material. Very enjoyable to solve. All the family were involved at various times from my youngest 6 year old grandson to my elderly, yet spritely, 89 year old mother in law! Very well done Gibsons, more of the same please!
on 1 February 2015
This was the best price on the internet I could find, I can't think why people would pay 'more' for buying this item via another second hand site!, it just doesn't make sense. These puzzles are of good quality and great fun for all the family, definitely recommend this seller and the Amazon service - thank you....