Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 December 2013
Love the album, some of the tunes i cant really say ive heard of them but if you love Dance you cant go wrong!
No probelms downing to phone well easy and very fast.
Will Def download more this way in future and dont forget to download Amazon cloud player.
Easy to transfer to windows media aswell.
on 23 December 2013
Deffo one to get you in the mood for dancing. Great mix of tracks. I honestly rarely buy the "NOW" stuff these days, but this is awesome.
on 29 December 2013
I chose this for my daughter who loves to have music playing all the time but doesn't like having to keep changing discs, especially when she's driving. This fits the bill as they say. A good cd.
on 2 January 2014
Such a great album, if u love dancing this is the disc to get! Have already recommended to my mates.
on 4 December 2015
Now That’s What I Call Club Hits contains some of the best dance hits from various artists around the 2008/2009 time period such as from David Guetta and Kelly Rowland in When Love Takes Over, LoveGame by Lady Gaga, Right Round by Florida, and music from the Black Eyed Peas. What makes Now That’s What I Call Club Hits A Strong music set is the eclectic range of artists/groups and songs on Now That’s What I Call Club Hits.
on 11 January 2014
My first time buying an MP3 from Amazon. It was fairly straight forward.
Good album and definitely would recommend buying
on 1 February 2014
This CD collection has a good mixture of music - however the only CD that is worth listening
to all the way through would be disc one
on 4 January 2014
There awe three CD's in this set and my son loves every track on each one. There's something for everyone to listen to and enjoy
on 19 January 2014
The collection of songs make it a fantastic album for exercising to or even just walking. It is on my MP3 player and I just put it on shuffle and go off walking. Definately recommend it!!
on 28 February 2014
Some catchy songs on here. Easy fun pop tunes SQL have on. Worth the money. Plenty of songs to get through. Highlights would be alpine tidal wave and magnetic eyes feat baby blue