on 27 June 2014
Very nice sturdy school shoes, although I had to return the first pair after 2 days as one of the flowers came off the strap!! (Amazon we're brilliant though, got a replacement by the next day!) fit slightly on the large side, but that's not a bad thing for school shoes.
on 30 September 2014
Flower fell off first day, came up too big, gave her blisters, couldn't find option to return, relly disappointed hd to buy her new shoes next day, they have been in box ever since first day off school :(
on 3 September 2014
Beautiful shoe as expected from Kickers. Unfortunately they appear rather too heavy / clumpy on infant size 9 feet. So for this reason I asked to return these and re-ordered the Kickers T-Bar shoes instead.
on 26 February 2015
I can't believe the flowers fell off on the first day! Surely Kickers should rethink the design. I've sewn them back on. I want to keep them as they fit well and look like they'll last till daughter grows out of them.
on 11 May 2014
I love Kickers shoes and think they are great wears for children! Good foot support. I've asked my five-year old daughter to rate them and she gave them five stars.
on 29 July 2014
Very sturdy strong shoes, they look much nicer on than in the picture my little girl was very pleased with them.
on 22 November 2014
Good delivery time. Comes up a bit larger. I know these shoes will last, however disappointed that the flower detail on the strap has already come off within a week of wearing to sch.
on 3 February 2016
def wuldnt be using kickers again firstly the flowers fall off 3 days into school then the shoe starts to fall apart for that price i wuld expect more than 3 moths outa them
review image review image review image review image review image
on 2 May 2016
These shoes are absolutely gorgeous, lots of people have commented on how nice they are. And what an absolute bargain, the price was amazing too. Thank you very much.
on 5 September 2014
my daughter wore these once and the flower on the strap fell off dissapointed for the price i paid not worth it!!