Size: 23.6"|Style Name: DVI,VGA & Speakers|Change

on 5 July 2014
I upgraded to this monitor from an old 720p television I was using for gaming and it's great. I looked around for monitors and realised that HDMI was a bit too expensive for me and found that most monitors that have DVI-D ports only came with a VGA cable and that I would have to buy a DVI cable seperately. I then spotted this monitor which was in my price range of £80-£100 and saw that it came with a DVi cable. This therefore saved me time on having to look for a cable to go with it.

When i came to order it I chose super-saver delivery which is quoted at 3-5 day delivery, but to my suprise the item was dispatched the next day and arrived the day after which meant i only had to wait two days and got free delivery so i was very happy with that.

When it arrived i unpacked everything and saw no problems with the monitor in any way as it had been safely packed.I slotted the stand and monitor together which was very easy and then I plugged the DVI and power cables in and booted up my computer where all the setting were perfect. I haven't had to change any settings on it so it was very quick to set up. It gives off no glare and has a very sleek look to it.

The only problem I see with this monitor is adjustability. I cannot see any way to adjust the sceen but i haven't needed to as it was at the perfect angle for me when i put it together.

In conclusion, i would recommend this monitor to anyone who is looking for a good looking, well sized, 1080p monitor at a reasonable price.
on 19 May 2014
This monitor is probably one of the best small investments that I've ever made with my new PC!
It is clear, good quality, no issues, fast setup and all the awesome stuff! I've also noticed that it has no glare! Which is an awesome change compared to my other monitor!
Great, a must buy for anyone looking for a cheap half decent monitor!
on 9 July 2014
Purchased this monitor for a new computer. Unfortunately there were 2 dead pixels and a stuck pixel (Magenta!) so I returned it and ordered this monitor again, as it is definitely the best in its price range.
Very happy with this monitor, the new one has no dead pixels and this monitor is huge for the price!
on 27 April 2014
I always buy AOC monitors i find there great value and well made, this was to replace an old 23" that i had as one of my old two was a little grey in one corner after 4 years so got this one when it arrived and plugged in looked superb so much so i have actually ordered another one to match they are well built and looks amazing.
on 25 August 2014
Huge screen, great resolution, no faulty pixels.
You can plug HDMI or VGA cord to plug into your desktop or laptop
A big plus is that is super light and super thin. I was really surprised.
The only drawback is that it only has one level of height. So if you need to put it higher you will need to put papers or something to make the screen be in front of you (in case you are tall like me)
on 23 February 2016
I had a nice AOC monitor that came with my PC and bought two of these for a double monitor setup with a desk stand similar to a wall mount. As a web developer, graphics designer and photographer having double monitors is really useful.

I'm really impressed with the picture quality, whether bright lights are on or darkened room. The screen doesn't reflect lights in the room. Watching HD movies gives a crisp picture, lovely bright colours and enjoyable viewing. When I'm working in Photoshop, developing websites etc there's all the detail I need.

I'm going for triple monitors later this year and when I do I'm buying a couple more of these so the fourth can be used as an extra screen for my HDX Kindle Fire
on 30 June 2016
After 10 hours of using the monitor.
DVI, VGA and speaker version.

Pros:
High quality build.
Great colour.
Stand is strong and sturdy.

Cons:

Speakers are pretty much useless, quiet and tinny. But did not purchase for the sound.

Overall a great £100 monitor.
on 8 July 2015
Great super cheap monitor. Good IPS display, a little warm if anything but easily calibrated. Bezel is nice and understated and it had a vesa mount. Only problem is the crap stand, but that is expected on a display at this price. Such a steal. Get it now,
on 4 March 2016
This monitor is brilliantly clear and really easy to set up. I managed to get it running as a dual screen to my laptop in a matter of minutes and am seriously thinking of ordering another one to use with my desktop pc.
on 5 February 2016
The colours are off completely, I've used calibration software and hardware and these still look off and when I contacted AOC and they had a look at them they sent back two of them and one that was new was even worse!