on 4 April 2014
This little cover is excellent for the iphone 5c Still see the colour beneath but gives you the added protection. It has a slightly raised lip to protect the front and if used in conjunction with a screen film it should prevent scratches.
Would recommend.
on 17 November 2014
Does the job that a phone case I suppose to. I actually received two when I only ordered one so that was very good. Don't understand all the bad reviews on this product as both phone cases I received were brand new and fitted my iPhone 5c perfectly. Only down side is that as the case is clear, when it does get scratched, it is more noticeable. But that is expected with a clear case and I would not fault this specific make for that
on 18 February 2014
100% pleased with the look of this.
It actually does fit the 5c perfectly unlike other cases
Would recommend to anyone
on 5 March 2014
Very happy, exactly what I wanted a light weight clear case that doesn't get in the way of the screen or the buttons. Quick delivery, am very impressed.
on 15 January 2016
This was bought for my iPhone 5C and fit adequately but not perfectly. This does not mean it was not usable, I just personally felt it was not a tight fit. The case was easily scratched so be wary of how you handle it. However, the reason I am giving it 3* is because it did not look or feel cheaply made, it was good to hold.
on 16 January 2014
Looks great as you can still see the colour. Will be ordering more for family members as they like it too.
on 1 November 2014
The air case is as described and sturdy. the only problem I have with it is:- when the cover is on, the back of the phone dos'nt look clean and looks as if it has water between the cover and the phone.
on 13 August 2014
Leaves bubbles under the case when it is on your phone. although putting a thin layer of talcon powder on the back of your phone before putting the case on seems to work. Really robust case - almost unbreakable.
on 22 May 2014
Trawling through numerous reviews to get answers to questions is not my favourite hobby, especially not for an item like a mobile phone case! I just needed to know a) Is the cover completely clear and not like most other of the ones who people complained about because they were advertised as such and were kind of milky. The answer is this case is completely clear. The second question was how effective is it at protecting the phone. Answer is there is a gap at the top and bottom so if you are unlucky enough to drop the phone and it lands head or bottom then no. Not too sure of the probability of this happening but it's a distinct possibility I guess! So its a nice cover, completely clear, not too bulky, not gel-like if you don't like the feel of gel but if you want 100% protection for your iphone don't get this one.
on 26 May 2014
It's perfect for my iPhone 5C. I like the hard back - it will prevent scratches and superficial damage to the phone. You'll still need a screen protector - if the phone fell face down not sure how protected it would be. All that said I love it and super pleased with my purchase.