on 14 December 2013
A quick TL;DR for those who just want the basics:
- Product: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Ease of Use: 5/5

Now, onto the more detailed analysis:
The product comes in a nice slim packet which is made out of fairly strong and resistant cardboard.
There is a sticker holding the flap closed which once removed opens the top of the package, the contents of the packet are;
* One Cleaning Cloth - this surprised me actually, the quality was very high and you could tell it was well made unlike some of the other ones - what's more is that it is of a reasonable side for the intended purpose unlike those tiny 2x2 ones, this is a good 5x5 inches.
* 3 of those great screen protectors - they are in a cardboard holder but each individual protector has its own pouch.
* Dust Removal Sticker - a nice little touch that will help you remove any remaining dust after wiping your screen clean with the cloth, I would recommend that you do not remove the phone's original shipping screen protector until you receive this and are ready to do it though.
* Application card - no need for a credit card when you have this strip of plastic that will suit the purpose nicely.
* Installation manual - if you have never installed a screen protector before I would recommend you read this as it does explain how you should do it. It does include various languages.

The screen protectors themselves are great, I am now using them on both my Google Nexus 5 and also my Samsung Galaxy S4. What seems to be the case is that Anker have done their research and have made the dimensions and cutouts of the protector just the right size for ease of installation and practicality. Therefore they are easily installed after taking them out of their pouch and removing the initial side, placing it on your device and then removing the other side for the finishing touch. If you have already taken off your factory screen protector in eagerness to use the device do not worry, Anker has very kindly included a great quality microfiber cloth that will remove most if not all the grime from using the device and any remaining dust can be removed with the dust removal sticker that has just the right concentration of glue to not make it extremely sticky.

When buying a screen protector I look for a high quality finish that will not affect the use of the touch screen or the feel, even though this is not a glass protector you can be sure that daily use won't be affected. The surface feels very close to the real deal.

One of the main things you should know is that Anker is proud of their products and offers a lifetime warranty for their Screen Protectors, this includes if you fail to install it properly and mess up the process thrice - you can order a replacement! If the protector becomes scratched then you can also get it replaced, I have been using the screen protector on my Galaxy S4 for months now and it is still fine without any marks, so far - my Google Nexus 5's screen protector has been holding up well too!
on 12 February 2014
I'm normally pessimistic about buying screen protectors because they tend to feel rubbish. However these are amazing. They feel better then the actual screen. So 10/10 would buy again :)
on 7 April 2014
I used all three screen protectors to try and get a good fit and even the last one has a bubble in it.

My problems arise from the mask tabs obscuring parts of the phone when first applying the protector. This makes it very tricky to see if you have lined it up properly on both sides.

Once you finally have applied it, taking off the second mask resulted in pulling off the actual protector again. This happened to me all three times and only serves to frustrate and let more dust in.

Definitely not worth the money for the trouble it causes.
on 12 July 2014
Messy to apply and the quality of the material despite being very good is thrown out by a method of installation that is better left to professionals than home consumers. One star until they get it that it is not just the film that needs to be super high quality, it is the method of installation that needs to be innovated. Otherwise stick to batteries, instead of being another company selling stuff nobody can use properly.
on 25 May 2015
Had troubles with the first pack of these I received but Anker immediately sent replacements and they worked fantastic first time!
I'm always using Anker for phone batteries, protectors and various other bits and am always impressed by their products and service.

These protectors fit my Nexus 5 perfectly, feel just like the screen and don't cause any unwanted glare.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 January 2014
Not the cheapest but this looks to be a good quality product with better than usual accessories to help you fit to the phone without any dust bubbles. These include a dust sticker for removing dust from the phone, a good sized microfibre cloth for cleaning the screen which is much larger than a lot of other manufacturers and a bubble remover for smoothing away any bubbles after application. I would recommend installing in a bathroom if possible as there is less dust there to drop onto the phone when you have finished cleaning it and also to install after you have fitted a bumper case as these can sometimes push up the corner of the screen protector. When fitted the screen is still clear and feels a little different but still works fine and this is soon forgotten. There are 3 protectors supplied to cover mistakes on application and the one I have fitted seems to be wearing well with no noticeable scratches to date.
on 10 August 2014
Purchased Saturday afternoon and received and applied the protector by 12.30 on Sunday.

You receive 3 protectors, one bubble card and one dust sticker; which is a nice touch! The application process was easy enough and the bubbles were easy enough to remove compare with a few other bits, cheaper, brands I've used. I always believe it is important you take your time and think about what you are doing, otherwise you will get bubbles and itll look awful. Looking at my phone now and there are no obvious signs of having a screen protector.

I will recommend anker to family and friends easily.
on 20 April 2015
I love these screen protectors and I try to only buy anker ones. The packaging is great, the polishing cloth is enormous and they apply really well, I love that they have Changed the design (you used to have to apply it from the bottom and guess where the 3 holes lined up at the top) but now the other label strip things are on the other side and they are much easier to line up
on 7 November 2014
Really good item. Have it on my phone for weeks now and still well attached and shows no wear and I am a medium user of my phone. Unrelated, I got this tip from a user on Amazon and I do think it's worth sharing, apologies I can't remember the user name. When attaching screen protectors, do it in your bathroom. Turn the shower on for a couple of minutes and it sucks the dust out of the air, now don't have the room misty but it definitely works...who ever you are...thanks, works a charm!
on 9 April 2015
Really decent product. Anker have included some bits and bobs like a card and dust-removing stickers to make the whole application process a bit more do-able. The protectors themselves are good quality, very clear but don't feel quite the same as the actual screen - I guess that's the sacrifice you're making to protect your screen. Packaging done well, gives you all the information you need.
The inclusion of three is an added bonus as I can replace my current one if it does get damaged or if you don't successful install the protector the first time, you can retry with another one. I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid case on (review on my website) and I had no problems with the protector peeling up with the case on or when removing it.
Really solid product and would recommend to all Nexus 5 users.
TN