Customer reviews

on 10 June 2017
Nice and sturdy, worth the money but unfortunately the size wasn't really big enough and my puppy retriever will sion grow out of ir
on 22 June 2017
Very good quality and comfy too
on 20 November 2015
This is a great bed for my very large male weirmeraner. He loves it so much he has stopped sleeping on our bed in the daytime & now favours his new cosy bed. It has a lovely padded cushion & high sides & back making it very cosy now winter is here.I use a large throw to cover it just so I don't have to wash & dry the bed itself every week, just chuck the throw in the washing machine instead.
on 9 July 2014
This is a wonderful dog bed and my puppy adores it. Great look and thick cushioning, washes like new. Worth every penny and I am really glad I bought it.
on 24 June 2014
Really well made and very substantial.she looks so cozy and comfortable in it .the base of it is well padded for her to keep warm and comfortable .
on 22 December 2014
Good quality dog bed wish I got the size up
on 24 September 2016
The dogs love this bed. I bought the largest size and both my pointers squeeze into it together (despite alternative beds being available). It looks smart although the sides are very floppy. My only complaint is that I have bits of brown fleece everywhere. I am hoping that when I wash it for the first time that it will stop shedding.
on 25 February 2017
This dog bed is lovely, I ordered a large for my Bichon Lhasa cross but it was too small for her, so I had to return it unfortunately.
I've ordered the extra large so I hope this will be fine, it is one of the nicest soft and really well made dog beds I've seen, buy it, you wont be disappointed.
on 30 December 2013
It was delivered really quickly, my dog loves it, it's well made with quality products and built to last. I haven't put it through the wash yet admittedly but do far it's been wonderful. Would recommend as a snuggly dog basket.
on 12 January 2015
Our dog prefers to sneak on the sofa, but does use this bed, and it is unobtrusive and looks quite smart in the room.