on 23 March 2014
This product arrived very quickly. I was amazed how thin it was and fitted my iPad like a glove. It has reinforced sides, great for protection and looks exactly like an original iPad cover. It is amazing value and protects my iPad at all times. Thank you for this great product. You don't have break a bank to protect your iPad.
I bought this case, in the end, so can now answer my own question about its weight - 230 grams.

The case provides all-round protection and aids usability while adding minimal bulk. The iPad clips in and out very easily - good in the sense that it's easy to remove it when required, less good if you drop it because it might pop out. I'm happy with this compromise though.. Wake/sleep works fine.

Good value although the price has just gone up £1 and you may be able to buy elsewhere for less, as I did.
on 24 May 2014
Normally, I don't buy a cheap product on the basis of 'you get what you pay for' or TANSTAAFL. However, I had tried the Invision case and found that the magnet was so weak that within a few days it was already not working properly so you could not trust the case to stay closed when not in use. This can be a big problem, not just in terms of protection, but it can also result in the battery running down (as happened with my previous iPad: the wake-sleep function was being triggered repeatedly by the cover flapping slightly loose when I carried my iPad around with me in my bag, so that when took my iPad out to use it I found my battery suddenly very low.)

As this product had got good reviews I decided to try it and was very pleasantly surprised. This case is neat, smart, and the magnet seems sufficiently strong. It's also very light (lighter than the Invision product). I'd definitely recommend.
on 19 March 2015
Very disappointed as the case is very smart looking but this case doesn't house the "iPad Air 2"properly as the seller suggest. The camera lens is quater coved by the lens case and volume holes on the case doesn't line up properly. Causing the volume "up" button to be pressed.
review image review image
on 28 February 2016
It's the case that I keep going back to. I've had it for about 2 years now and it's looking a bit tattered - the felt liner began to peel away from the leather outer, but a dab of glue and a squeeze fixed that. For 2 years, I'd say that's pretty good.

It fits the iPad Air very well and automatically turns the screen off. It doesn't interfere with the design when operating (no horrible fake leather covering the bezels) and I feel it provides great protection. I've had my iPad Air for 2 years, the majority of that time it's been in this case and at the time of writing, there isn't a single scratch on the iPad. You could box it up and sell it as new.

Excellent quality at an excellent price.
on 22 June 2014
This cover is a perfect fit and high quality. It has a front cover with a suede like interior and a solid back which gives great protection for iPad Air. The cover also works with the auto open and shut feature and the click sound when closing if you have that turned on in settings. Other covers have not worked with the auto feature in my experience. All the volume buttons, camera etc are easily accessed from outside the cover. At first use fold up the cover along the right folds and it works as a stand top or bottom. Great price too!
on 14 December 2015
This is the 2nd of these purchased, the original was purchased over 2 years ago, It is good quality for the value in comparison to Apple's own smart covers and ensures your iPad is kept smart and damage free.

This has a magnet in the top right hand corner which turns the iPad screen on and off when opened and closed.

As stated the last one of these purchased from the manufacture was purchased over 2 years ago and has lasted that length of time before the plastic on the back side of the case broke. For the cost, I think this was very reasonable and lasted beyond my expectations.
on 21 February 2014
Perfect smart case, sleep/wake works perfectly and the case itself is much better from the one by Apple, cause it has 4 folding pieces and it is more stable, compared to the original that has 3. 5 stars from me!
on 26 May 2014
Delighted with this cover. Not the lightest of covers but iPad Air is light anyway. Will do a very good job of protecting my iPad. Very happy with it.

A customer has asked the weight. My 32 Gbyte ipad air with cover is 725 grams, which makes cover around 256 grams, although this also includes screen protector. Weight of cover is shown as 222 grams.
on 16 December 2015
I have a different problem to most other 1 star reviewers, the case fits fine is quite slim however the material used to cover the case (mine is light grey) is weird, light grey gathers stains when you handle it but plastic can not be cleaned, it is somehow absorbent and the marks don't come off.
If like me you like to keep things looking nice and clean this is not the case for you.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse