Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£2.99

on 16 February 2014
I seem to buy everything that moves and its rare that something really gets my attention, but this is fabulous - Its hard to compare it to anything but maybe Emiliana Torrini.

Apart from that words escape me, Just sit back and drift away - love it
on 10 June 2014
First album Ive bought by this artist but upon hearing her on Drake's, I needed to hear more of her. I highly rate this artist and I reckon she'll become the next Princess of R n B. Move over Ashanti and Rihanna!
on 26 May 2014
Jhené Aiko's voice is beautifully haunting with her jagged hooks and diverse flow, she definitely makes a refreshing listen from all the box standard, strangely similar R and B that seems to have taken over our radio waves recently. Good stuff :-D
on 17 December 2013
A unique offering from Jhene Aiko that cannot be pigeonholed into one genre. Her voice can be both seductive and then sounds like a close friend confiding in you, both sharp and smooth mixed with chill out hip hop and r&b. Can't wait for a full album!
on 21 April 2014
Beautiful album. Never knew abt jhene Aiko until her collaboration with Drizzy on his Nothing Was The Same Album. Wow, nice to discover something different.
on 7 September 2014
So good can't wait til she tours.
on 28 November 2013
Jhene Aiko, 10 out of 10! She sings like a siren and has the voice of an angel at the same time.