on 21 April 2017
Ok ... too small for my head, don't really expand much (and don't seem to stay where you set them). And I'm 5ft petite... for kids maybe?
on 22 March 2015
sound good but it broke within a month not worth it.
on 10 March 2017
didn't want to click in to stay, just want to close up and kept falling off
on 23 October 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 December 2013
These are perfect for the winter, I don't leave the house without them.

The sound quality is really clear and surprising loud when turned up, they work with pretty much any Smartphone or MP3 player, the cable if very discreet also.

Most importantly they look really stylish, all my friends have since bought a pair, I find myself using them as both a normal pair of ear muffs and then when I want to listen to my music without getting cold ears, you simply plug in your phone or iPod and your off.

Also worth mentioning the size is adjustable so no issues at all with them being to big or small which is just another plus. Overall great product at a great price and highly recommended.
on 20 January 2014
I bought these for my 12 year old daughter after reading positive reviews on Amazon. Well, we didn't even bother trying to see what they sound like, as the headband does not stretch anywhere near far enough to fit round the back of my daughter's head, so they are not fit for purpose. A shame as they look good and appear well made. The seller did refund me though after a fairly lengthy returns process. I'm sure they'd be good for a smaller head - my daughter is basically a full grown woman and a big and healthy 5'7".
on 31 January 2014
Would recommend for wearing on top of your head but not behind with a helmet for cycling - too small and kept slipping down. Sound was fine though. Even though it says it's adjustable there's only so far it will go. Am still looking for ones that will work with a cycle helmet so at the moment am not bothering with them.
on 28 March 2016
If my head weren't small I'd have run into real trouble with this product. Keeps ears warm, not enough volume, even on max. Connection not very good as I had to keep moving the cable around so that I could hear the music properly. Better suited for small headed children.
on 5 February 2014
I brought the headphones because my ears get cold in the winter but I love to listen to my music. So to me it was a simple answer, I am very happy to say that I have warm ears,with the ability to listen to my music.
on 31 December 2016
Had used a friends version purchased in USA which I loved. Whilst this good, does slip off my head quite a bit. Needs regular adjustment