on 15 November 2013
You get what it says on the tin - A code for £10 credit for your Xbox Live Account to spend on anything from the Xbox Live Marketplace. The code appears as soon as you complete your order, ready to be redeemed via your Xbox Live Account.
on 13 June 2014
Just a few clicks and in no time, one downloaded code! Simple and very rarely any delays in the process!
on 31 May 2014
The £10 gift card is great for games on the xbox store. Its easy to use and quick access to the code.
on 14 June 2014
I used it for what I needed to do.code took a few minutes to come through. Very happy thank you
on 7 March 2015
I have purchased similar before with no issues. Unfortunately this time the product did not work as advertised. I was sent a used product rather than a new one. I am sure Amazon will quickly rectify the situation.
on 11 July 2015
Gift card brought was a u.s code and unable to redeem in the UK. One very upset little boy and hours on phone to Microsoft sorting problem. Amazon refunded . Shame
on 13 May 2014
5 hours from purchasing item,valid code was mailed my e-mail account succesfully .
after purchase do not anything just wait it to retrieve
on 5 September 2015
A very easy and quick way to get your Microsoft points. I always use this method and never have a problem, the code is emailed to me within minutes and it always works when put in. I know some people say they wait ages for the code or that the code doesn't work but I've never had that problem. A great hassle-free way of getting your points.
on 4 October 2014
The code was emailed to me within 5-10 minutes, and i redeemed it instantly. If you're looking to get the code via email then order this. The Digital Oder allows it to be emailed to you, within the email it gives the code in which you can redeem for your Xbox Live account!

Great Product!