on 3 March 2014
My powers of concentration have become limited and a video seems the best way of getting things to stick. Although this video costs almost as much as the software itself, once you've got over the American "zippy-zippy" accent, the presenter is excellent and I'm very pleased that I bought it.
on 21 August 2014
If you have Adobe Photoshop elements 12, this DVD will definitely help you to get more out of your photo editing and organisor software. Sometimes reading a book does not give you what you want, but this DVD is perfect for understanding and exploring photoshop elements 12 further. I would recommend this DVD for anyone who purchased Photoshop element 12.
on 30 May 2014
Does exactly what it says on the package , great product yes I would recommend to friends and first timers on PS E12,,
on 20 March 2014
I am new to PSE 12 and I really wanted a reference DVD. However from what I have done so far with the training it is very good and in time I am sure I will benefit from it.
on 11 June 2014
For someone who likes to see things in action when learning about new software this is a great DVD! Easy to follow
on 16 September 2014
Excellent DVD. Certainly worth every penny.
on 23 April 2015
Very useful to be able to dip in and out of when processing images; best to run on another PC if possible while you're editing on another.
on 22 June 2016
Avery good and understandable tutorial for Photoshop glad I purchased it

See one answered question