1,110
Price:£3.32

on 28 November 2013
Fantatsic realised world, great platform/mining/crafting action. So much packed into this game, loving it. Highly recommended for anybody looking for a game with a little more deapth.
0Comment| 173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 November 2013
Definitely not what I expected. Went in looking for a laid back games and came out with a exciting one. Even the it can be laid back depending on how you play it. Think of it like a 2D, retro plat forming game. Get it and you won't regret it!
0Comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2014
I have this game on my xbox and also from steam on my laptop. Super game and shouldn't be stereotyped like another cheap knock off minecraft game. This game reeks of top quality and some of it own originality that really can only be experienced if you actually try this game out. I would say this is one of the best games available on tablets at the current moment.
0Comment| 195 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 January 2014
I think people who like minecraft will love this game you get to defeat bosses and you can play multiplayer with all your buddies but beware this game is highly addictive!
0Comment| 153 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 February 2014
I love this game and I have only played it for 5 days and already im in the underworld and having great fun I recomend this for fans of Explosions buildings bathtubs toilets and giant eyes you will have so much fun when you play. Im so glad I found out about this game I o it all to stampylongnose thats it for my review bye
on 15 April 2016
A really fun game to play loads of weapons and cool mobs and bosses and overall the best game of 2013

Top notch and not a copy of minecraft amazing game A DEFINITE MUST BUY

HOPE you like my review

0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 January 2014
Before you think this: THIS IS NOT A COPY OF MINECRAFT!!!!

Terraria is a sand-box game, you are given a random generated 2-D world -which with this you have to try to survive.

Get some trees some stone and make a house; if your house meets the requirements, which are: walls, a table, light, chair and workbench, you are set for life and -eventually an NPC may move in;
[NPC means a non-player character(s).]

Build another house with the same essential items another NPC and so-on.

Be prepared, even in the day nasties are still out to get you, so make sure you know who's side you're on and have some fun!!!!!
0Comment| 174 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 November 2013
Warning highly ADDICTIVE but epic game great for minecraft players or people interested in video games very retro and very very very very ADDICTIVE
0Comment| 147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 November 2013
I think that terrari is a good game, even though I haven't played the PC version, In the next update though I would like to see a Jump ability instead of running into a piece of dirt or a wall and jumping. It is worth the amount of money that you pay for it, even though it is cheaper than minecraft PE that, in my opinion,is the only thing that makes it better than minecraft, they are both great games. I would recommend buying this, if you have seen my other reviews then you will know that I never lie, until my next review.
11 comment| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2014
This game is really fun and addictive and any gamer would like it if they like adventure games it is also suitable for young people to play.
0Comment| 154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse