Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

1,163
Price:£3.32

on 19 February 2015
The best game ever ! You can build fight bosses get in the dungeon find chests , adventure and way more.And when you die you don't lose your stuff. Don't get minecraft get this it's not 3d but still wayyyyy better. ITS A MUST GET , GET NOW OR IT'LL GET MORE EXPENSIVE
on 4 April 2016
Great game. It has hours of fun . I downloaded this on a kindle fire and it runs smoothly and well. If your a minecraft fan this is definitely the game for you. It is a sandbox 2d world where you have to get better tools and items and defeat evil bosses and monsters. The game never finishes so you can have fun on it for years on end! Customisable characters- evil monsters- friendly npcs - pets - hell - heavenly floating islands - dungeons - impressive large structures - billions of treasure to find in the natural caves and loads more!!! You never know what you might find. The controls are easy to use. And it also has cloud back up so that you won't lose your worlds. Well worth the money I have been addicted to it since the second I stepped into my first world. It has more to do than minecraft but is probably a bit more structured even though the game gives you a lot of freedom. I recommend anyone who's a gamer should buy it. No problems on a kindle fire hd 7"
on 19 April 2016
Bought for my little grandson to play on the Fire we bought him for Christmas - he thought it was "cool" and "brill" and loved it - hence my five star rating!
on 7 February 2015
When I first saw the trailer I thought it sucked but my cousin bugged me so I bought it and now I can't stop, I stopped playing minecraft a few months ago and I jumped straight on to terraria and now I'm an addict, don't play if you have addiction problems
on 30 December 2014
Great game but missing out on the latest update that Apple and Android already have. Come on Amazon lets not play second fiddle to Apple and work with 505 Games and Codeglue to release updates at the same time to all Appstores.
Can anyone at Amazon please give us an update on when the latest release will be made available.
Thanks
on 18 November 2014
This is a really fun game, but a lot of people whine about "it's 2d minecraft" and "it's just another mining game", but it genuinely isn't. There are similarities, but this is it's own game, not some cheap rip-off. The updates keep it exciting, the massive amount of items and it's really, REALLY fun. Buy this, but not because it's like minecraft.
on 21 January 2015
I love this game. I have it on Xbox as well as my kindle fire. BUT. Please Fix the problem where it looks like there are holes in the walls, and I try to patch them up and when I walk they move. Basically it makes it look like it's raining even when it's not.

Great game though. 10/10
on 25 November 2013
Definitely not what I expected. Went in looking for a laid back games and came out with a exciting one. Even the it can be laid back depending on how you play it. Think of it like a 2D, retro plat forming game. Get it and you won't regret it!
0Comment| 143 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 November 2014
This game is amazing. Personally although it does have very similar controls to Minecraft PE, where I didn't like the controls, I think the controls are much less awkward here. I think it's the 3d turning that makes minecraft hard to play, in a 2d environment the controls are way easier. There is a load of more new things then minecraft and I prefer Terraria to be honest. However the one thing I dislike is that my Kindle heats up when I play it. Being very anxious about the house catching fire this scares me but that's personal opinion. I think if you are a Minecraft person then Terraria will be better than minecraft for you. I enjoyed the game because of its easier controls and much more varied gameplay opposed to Minecraft, which I enjoyed a lot.
on 22 February 2014
I love this game and I have only played it for 5 days and already im in the underworld and having great fun I recomend this for fans of Explosions buildings bathtubs toilets and giant eyes you will have so much fun when you play. Im so glad I found out about this game I o it all to stampylongnose thats it for my review bye
0Comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse