on 23 February 2014
Supposed to.be sterling silver but after wearing.it a few times it all discolored which was very upsetting as it was a Christmas present
on 21 March 2017
I've wore this bracelet a few times and each time it's admired by friends. And they couldn't believe it was so cheap.
My only gripe was the waiting time. By the time it had arrived I'd forgotten I'd ordered it, but it did come all the way from China!!!
on 10 May 2014
ADJUSTABLE BANGLES ARRIVED IN GOOD TIME & SAFELY I PURCHASED 4 THEY ARE A GOOD WEIGHT & EASILY ADJUSTED TO FIT SEVERAL WRIST SIZES & HALLMARKED STERLING SILVER. MY ONLY CONCERN WAS THAT TWO HAD FAULTS ON NOT IN THE INSIDE WHICH IS DECORATED LOVELY BUT ON THE OUTSIDE BOTH ARE ON THE ADJUSTABLE PART BETWEEN THE TWO ADJUSTERS IF MY WRIST WAS SMALLER YOU WOULDNT SEE IT. WAITING TO RETURN THEM FOR REPLACEMENT, LOVE THEM YES YES YES I WILL BUY FROM THIS SELLER AGAIN, THANK YOU.
on 1 June 2017
You get what you pay for. Don't expect platinum quality for £3. Bought for a gift but wasn't able to get away with giving it so it's sitting in my draw. Delivery took 3 weeks though - ouch!
on 27 November 2015
I love it, it nice, but! How you can see, my braslet have different design, not the same as on a picture Amazon.
review image
on 21 August 2017
Love ❤ this style of bracelet. Beautifully crafted, came in pretty red satin embroidered zip bag Excellent value & attractive piece of jewellery & bag. Love it.
on 20 August 2017
Although it took a while to arrive. I am pleased with the bracelet which is adjustable and fits well and looks nice on.
on 26 April 2014
i bought this bracelet in April. It has now broken, only lasting two months and I havent even wore it that often. not worth the price for the product - the metal is really cheap and the bracelet bends easily
on 5 April 2017
Beautiful I popped this into a little jewelry box for my granddaughter she loves it looks more expensive than it is
on 20 October 2017
This is well worth the money. If yr buying a pressie for sumone, or just for yrself it’s lushhhh p+p very quick ❤️It