Price:£389.99+ Free shipping

on 31 August 2015
This was an upgrade form the ipad2 so I was familiar with device. Noticeably lighter and slimmer than my ipad2 which now seems slightly bulky compared to the Air. The extra storage with 32Gb is great for videos etc and it was quite straightforward to transfer apps and data from my old iPad to the new one using iCloud. My new iPad Air came with a two pin plug, but after dialogue with the seller, I was refunded an amount to buy a three pin plug adaptor (from Amazon).
on 6 May 2017
I love my Apple iPad. I would be lost without it on holiday as I do like to keep up-to-date even when I am away. It is fantastic and it takes good photos too.
on 10 June 2014
The iPad Air is my first tablet. Both my kids have hudles which are good tablets for the money but they're not in the same league as the iPad. My one question is why can't Apple bring down the price, thanks to Amerson for a good saving..
on 7 March 2017
ACE!!!!
on 22 August 2016
Immaculate and included a new cover, even box in mint condition arrived well on time and a dream to use
on 8 September 2015
Was a present - the recipient very pleased with it.
on 10 September 2016
Brilliant product and good price
on 11 March 2017
Bought this for my son,,he loves it.
on 10 February 2016