on 31 August 2015
This was an upgrade form the ipad2 so I was familiar with device. Noticeably lighter and slimmer than my ipad2 which now seems slightly bulky compared to the Air. The extra storage with 32Gb is great for videos etc and it was quite straightforward to transfer apps and data from my old iPad to the new one using iCloud. My new iPad Air came with a two pin plug, but after dialogue with the seller, I was refunded an amount to buy a three pin plug adaptor (from Amazon).
on 31 May 2015
Bought to replace my trusty iPad 2 that I'd had for just over 3 years.
I like the slim design and lighter weight of this IPad Air. It's much more comfortable to hold and use. The display is clearer and brighter, and apps seem faster to load. I'm very happy with it. So much so, I've given my much loved ipad2 to my son! (Who doesn't like and has never wanted an iPad, yet can't put the thing down now it's in his clutches!)
on 7 April 2016
It came with a American charger ? It said it was a uk iPad when it clearly was not. Returned it
on 6 May 2017
I love my Apple iPad. I would be lost without it on holiday as I do like to keep up-to-date even when I am away. It is fantastic and it takes good photos too.
on 23 November 2015
Excellent probably the best all round Ipad for the money 32Gb is enough for most needs, thin light easy to use , you can't beat Apple when it comes to tablets , they just work !
on 9 June 2017
A great device, light, good quality and high performance.
on 11 August 2017
handy light portable great capacity but does need to be charges a lot
on 11 September 2017
Excellent Product
on 10 June 2014
The iPad Air is my first tablet. Both my kids have hudles which are good tablets for the money but they're not in the same league as the iPad. My one question is why can't Apple bring down the price, thanks to Amerson for a good saving..
on 7 March 2017