on 9 May 2014
I got his for my 10 year old who is addicted to Minecraft. He was very happy with it as although he knew quite a lot about the game he found lots of useful tips and ideas that he was able to use and share with his friends.
on 3 March 2014
The name of this guide "The ultimate player's guide to Minecraft" was spot on, this is literally the ultimate guide to Minecraft. I didn't find any flaws, it contained lots of detail on how to do stuff and was very easy to follow, I would highly recommend this book to anyone that is new or experienced to Minecraft as it has a lot of useful information in.
on 18 November 2013
this is a very good book and it is defintly worth the price i brought this for my son's 9th birthday and he couldn't put it down
on 6 February 2014
I'm told its one of the better MC books, according to my 11 year old son who knows these things.
on 29 January 2014
My son is almost nine and has found this book a great source of information.
He is a good reader (Harry Potter level) but he seems to be happy to 'dip' in and out and when I looked through it I didn't see any very difficult vocabulary.
on 2 May 2014
My son loves this book...its his go to guide, along with the endless Minecraft YouTube videos he watches. Very happy little boy :-)
on 27 August 2014
This is by the best and most comprehensive guide for MineCraft I have found to date. I bought it on kindle and found it to be well worth the money.

Takes me as a MineCraft dad from downloading the game, surviving the first night, getting to the heather and finishing the game.

An indispensable guide!
on 31 January 2014
My daughter loves this book for the extra tools and skills that it provides her in the game! This is for stepping up in gaming ability!
on 10 January 2015
i have plahed minecraft for a 2 years now so i am quite a pro but if you are just starting out this would be really good (also minecraft player handguied is a good book it shows you how to build houses)
on 16 June 2014
The Ultimate Player's Guide to Minecraft bought for a friend as a birthday pressie, did the trick. It's always easier with amazon prime