on 21 February 2014
This is a great family computer. Touchscreen too. Whether you're a beginner or expert in computers. It is like owning a portable tablet, just missing power on the go and a bit heavy to carry about :-).
It is money well spent.
on 21 March 2014
Looked lovely, nice screen, wireless keyboard and mouse, bonus was McAfee free months trial included.
Unfortunately it kept telling me things were not found, lots of jargon about NET this and that!
The Lenovo solutions would not open. It refused to download windows updates. I had a couple of sessions with support usual turn this off delete that etc. Just should not happen on a new machine. Contacted Amazon, full marks! Usual no quibble about returning, I decided to have a refund as I didn't want to chance another dud one.

Edit; Just to add really fast refund from Amazon top marks to them!
on 17 April 2014
The computer is fine now. There was some virus in it because it was in storage for a long time without updating. We dad to call LENOVO to clear it. We were a bit disappointed about that. They should have checked it before sending out.
on 22 April 2014
I really like the fact that it is all inclusive

It would be very good for home use or a small office as there are no extra wires - just the one into the socket
on 10 September 2014
very happy with this computor