Colour Name: Green|Change

on 28 August 2014
A great piece of equipment - have recharged my kindle and it still has plenty of power left in the device for other charges. Will certainly be a good charger to take on holiday.
Great! This product is endorsed and sold by Apple on their UK website, so I knew this was a great charger to use with my iPhone 5s. As expected when it arrived, its a quality build and nicely compact which makes it totally portable. Fits nicely in the palm of my hand and the sleek black colour is very classy.

It arrived fully charged so I put it straight on to charge my iPhone. Charged very quickly! to 100%. Seamless and easy.

I love the Neoprene case it comes in. Black with a grey trim (classy and smart and looks nice in my bag) and the addition of the smaller pocket on the front is ideal for storing the 0.2m Micro USB 2.0 Cable it comes with in.

Charges fast, looks great, sold on the Apple UK website (so you know its good!) and does exactly what it is supposed to do. Charges my phone fast and easy and comes with its own neat close-fitting protective Neoprene case. Whats not to love?

100% delighted and happy to fully recommend this product to you. A great purchase, very happy!
on 16 August 2014
Have charge it and then charged my Kindle using it. The Kindle was virtually out of battery life so it took a couple of hours to fully recharge it. The charger still had three bars of charge left in it.
on 4 December 2014
Love it! O.K. The device does not accommodate all phone wires, but it is so slim and small it will fit in a pocket and you can also bring your own charging wire along, no bulk! It does the job!
on 23 September 2014
Does the job perfectly. Easy to use, handy size and comes with nice soft case. I used it to recharge a Kindle, mobile 'phone and a Nexus tablet from one charge and still had power left. Would recommend.
on 8 September 2015
Most useful gadget, I carry it around in my manbag and it is always there just in case. It recharges my smartphone very rapidly with a bit of charge left to spare - probably enough for half a charge. It also provides about half a charge for my Kindle Fire HDX 8.9. It does take quite a long time to fully recharge the recharger, but I just leave it connected overnight. A thoroughly good buy.
on 10 December 2015
This works fine for a top-up charge for my Samsung Galaxy S5, however it would not charge it fully. Also sometimes makes a high-pitched sound, at which point I need to remove the cable and re-insert which seems to fix this. It is fine and does the job but could be better.
on 29 January 2014
The Techlink Recharge 2500 is very easy to charge and use. It provides my smartphone with enough power to charge up the entire battery from flat. Very useful if you have run out of battery charge near the end of the day but are unable to access a mains electricity socket.
on 11 November 2015
Very useful charger for travelling or commuting. But I don't agree with the claim that it can be used to charge a device for up to a week. I recently went on holiday for 6 days, and thankfully I took my laptop with me as well, to re-charge it, because after charging up my smart phone (Samsung Galaxy 2) twice, this charger had run flat.
on 14 November 2014
Feels good, small and light. Fits in pocket. Great to recharge iPhone or top up iPad.