Size: 4-7 Years|Change

on 13 June 2014
its horrible when your child wets the bed, for them and especially you when you have to wash the sheets and you feel like everything around you smells like pee. As much as you want to think that if your child feels the wetness it will help them stop, it doesn't always. ive tried everything and just had to come to terms with the fact that she may just have to grow out of it. Its not anyone's fault and i would prefer less stress and dry beds. So these are a great price especially if you do the subscribe and save and it has allowed her to go to brownie camp without embarrassment.
on 28 May 2015
As my daughter turned four, I started to find that the largest size nappies on the market were getting too small for her and were frequently leaking. Although she had been potty trained throughout the day for over a year, she was still bed wetting most nights and needed a product that bridged the gap between nappies and no protection at all. I came across DryNites after a friend mentioned she used them with her daughter and was pleased to find them on Amazon's 'Subscribe and Save' programme.

When they arrived, my daughter was excited that she'd now be wearing 'big girl pants' in bed from now on. Although they essentially are nappies (more like pull-ups), they are discreet and very girly (pink with motifs of ballerinas or cats) and my daughter definitely felt like she was more grown up now she'd transitioned to them from nappies.

The packet states that DryNites fits 4 - 7 year olds. With my daughter being in the lower range of this age bracket, I can believe they will fit for quite a few years as there is lots of room. I was a little worried they might leak as they did seem quite big but we haven't encountered even one dry nappy. Very impressed!

I'm not sure whether its a coincidence or not, but my daughter is now dry between 70 - 80% of the time at nights just a few months after she started wearing DryNites.

My only criticism isn't regarding the product at all, but Amazon's 'Subscribe and Save'. Although offered at a very competitive price, the months supply provides 3 x packets of 10. No good for any month that has more than 30 days. I have bought an extra packet from the supermarket to bridge the gap (much more expensive in our local supermarket i hasten to add).

To conclude, I would highly recommend DryNites to friends and family. A wonderful product!
on 5 January 2012
My autistic granddaughter is still doubly incontinent at 7 and these pants are a real boon. They fit snugly, enabling her to go about without the worry of having wet or soiled clothing, and are comfortable and easy to put on. They are also easy to take off, because the sides can be 'torn' open, which is a great help when they are soiled.
on 28 March 2014
Perfect for use, it met my expectations.
Very Good price What more could you ask for.
I'd recommend this to anyone who needs help looking after loved ones.
Not to be disliked it does what it says on the tin
on 4 September 2013
I have been using these since my daughter became 'too grown up' for pull ups. They have helped her with her training and even though she is now trained they are great for those just in case nights, at the bulk price amazon sell these for a very good buy and saves you money which always comes in handy these days
on 8 April 2014
* They don't leak
* They're a good fit, plenty big enough for 6 year old
* Easy to get on/off as they're like pants so child can do it themselves
* I would definitely recommend these to anyone who's child is too big for normal nappies
on 31 January 2014
I have used these for years. My 5 yeard old still wears them but I often have to change her in the night because the nappy cannot hold enough wee before it starts leaking. Also, as soon as there's a wee in it it makes her pyjamas smell!
on 19 June 2013
Excellent product. I have an 8 year old grand-daughter with a 'bit of a problem'. She is a 'dead sleeper' and has gone through the trials of getting woken up to go to the loo, bed alarms, pills etc. I decided that when she was staying here overnight I would not stress her with all of that but to put her in these pyjama pants - she obliged willingly and the pyjama pants have saved a HUGE amount of washing!

I appreciated the fact that it says on the packet that the age is from 8 to 15 years old. At least I know now that this problem will and does happen to older children, bless, and hopefully in time she will grow out of it. But thank you to Huggies for these pyjama pants. I would recommend them to any person with a child with a problem.
on 7 November 2011
I buy these regularly for my 7 year old daughter who is disabled and is not fully toilet trained yet. She has a bit of a tummy so this product is good as it is soft stretchy and comfy for her to wear in the day in case of little accidents. They can however sometimes easily tear at the side or put your finger through if you are not careful pulling them up and they do not open and close at the side like other pull ups. They can leak sometimes and for this reason we don't use them at night as my daughter moves around a lot and we use another type of nappy from the continence service that holds more wee if necessary at night.
I have been buying these in bulk on Amazon as it works out much cheaper and I have been very happy with the service and the product. For me it is the only pull up on the market that is big enough and suitable for my Daughter needs.
on 14 March 2014
I've been using these for a while for my 4 year old, just in case of little accidents. DryNites work very well as a rule which is why I've stuck to this brand. Brilliant value when purchasing the 3 pack!

See one answered question