on 30 August 2017
I love this watch. I have very sensitive skin, there is no metal from the watch touching my skin so that's perfect for me. The design looks like it would be great for a surfer dude and of course highly affordable compared to the top brands on the high street. I would recommend this watch highly.
on 6 March 2017
Small face. Perfect for 12yold girl. Nice detail. Strap is a bit weak and staring to wear; but replacement bands are available. Can't argue for the money.
on 5 July 2016
I bought this watch to go on holiday as it's a lovely bright colour and waterproof. Am over the moon and it's nice to see such a wide range of kahuna watches on amazon. I got it for half price to which is a brilliant bargain.
on 14 September 2017
Lovely watch. Had one for years and then smashed the glass! Had to buy another. Super for gardening in and other activities as if you catch the strap it doesn't break!
on 18 July 2017
Watch kept stopping. Didn't work properly returned and waiting for a refund. Never got a refund out of pocket don't buy
on 27 September 2017
Comfortable to wear, lovely, striking shade of aqua/turquoise
Fits my small 6 inch wrists, but is adjustable to about an 8 inch wrist
on 23 May 2017
Beautiful quirky little watch lovely pressie for my niece she loves it greatquick delivery time
on 28 August 2017
Great for holidays for pool and sea. Cheap enough not to worry about damage (not that I have ever damaged it).
on 9 June 2017
I like this but the cloth strap I fear will look grubby before long.
on 24 November 2016
Bought this for my daughter, it arrived quickly, it is just as pictured and she loves it.
The strap is strong and the face is pretty.