on 1 March 2017
I love the look of this watch. I bought it for swimming as I'm too shortsighted to see the clock in the pool area. The outer dial rotates so you can check how long you've been swimming without any noisy alarms. I swam in it yesterday for about an hour and, so far, it seems perfectly waterproof. I even went in the steam room for 5 minutes, which might not have been wise, but the watch was ok. I've deducted one star because I'm an adult and the strap is too big for my little wrists (13cm), and I think it would be too large for many girls. I notice other reviewers saying the watch is smaller than expected, but on my wrist it looks quite chunky. I'm keeping it and making do with the overlarge strap until I find a suitable replacement.
on 6 March 2017
Small face. Perfect for 12yold girl. Nice detail. Strap is a bit weak and staring to wear; but replacement bands are available. Can't argue for the money.
on 23 May 2017
Beautiful quirky little watch lovely pressie for my niece she loves it greatquick delivery time
on 30 March 2017
Avoid - strange piece of sharp wire popped out of dial after 2 months, very dangerous as the watch was bought for my young daughter. Waste of money.
on 4 March 2017
The watch looks lovely but the front panel fell off within ten minutes of my daughter wearing it. She loves the look of the watch but it is not well made.
on 24 May 2017
Love Kahuna watches, this is such a cool colour everyone comments. Big thumbs up!
on 28 December 2014
Nice looking watch, my wife wanted for Christmas, came in a nice little box and wrapped well for posting
on 23 January 2014
This watch has a lovely face, I really like the aqua colour and metallic finish. The silver outlining the date window, hands, and hour markers looks well too, and the date is big enough to read easily.

As an adult with very slim wrists I find the watch face just the right size, but the included fabric strap was too long and I didn't really like the look of it either. Fortunately, even though the included strap is a 'thread through' type, the watch does have normal spring bars, and I was able to find a lovely croc effect leather strap online in almost exactly the same colour as the original fabric one, and change them myself in a couple of minutes. As well as fitting me better (having punched a couple of extra holes!), it gives the watch a more expensive look.

At the price at time of writing, it's a good value watch even with spending a little extra for a leather strap, so I would buy again.
on 11 December 2013
great to see a girls product which is not pink and glittery!
and is a proper sporty watch without being too bulky.
on 28 March 2017
Stopped working properly after less than 2 months - one of the hands just moves round by itself. Cannot find a way to return it via Amazon. Not fit for purpose. I use it once a week when i swim