on 28 August 2014
its exactly what it says it is 13 months of xbox gold.
on 14 April 2014
There is not much to say regarding a subscription card for Xbox Live Gold. Yes this one comes with one month extra free but for that exact reason I had issues trying to get my code activated. Well so I was told by the third person (first competent one) at Xbox Live whom I talked with.
I spent well over a week sending emails, calling support and waiting for them to contact me back to say the issue had been resolved.

Even now I still do not know for sure, as to what the actual fault was, I am still waiting for my "Fixed confirmation," email from Microsoft.

For these reasons and more I have voted this product as being 3 Stars only, because if it was due to the 13 month card causing problems on my account, then I would not recommend this. As I've said though, I have yet to be told what actually caused the problem.

The only reason that it is now working for me is...

I simply got fed up waiting over a week for "Tier 2," Customer Support to resolve the issue and/or contact me, that I tried the card again myself once I went through the same steps the "Tier 1," support gave me a week earlier. After deleting my system cache (it's easier than it sounds), deleted my profile and then finally downloaded it again from Live. I went on to enter my pass-code for the 342nd time and BINGO... It worked.

I have left these details here in case anyone else has had a similar issue when purchasing the card. If you do have a similar issue and need any more help than what I've vaguely went over here, then please leave a comment and I will answer back to you to provide any assistance that I can.

I had a horrible time trying to get through to Xbox Live Support using all formats. Eventually I called them the old fashioned way by phone (had to go to a number finder website, just to acquire the number as it is no where on their own site). The first two peeps I talked to were totally hopeless, must've been third time lucky for me because I got a nice helpful lad on my third call. Even though he did eventually pass it on to Tier 2 support, he tried his best.

Sorry for the length of this "Review," but I feel it's more important to inform potential buyers that I had issues for I know I would've jumped at the chance to find any information regarding this but found none.

Perhaps it was an issue unique to my console only but I still feel the need to let everyone considering the 13 Month Gold Pass-Code know what I experienced.

Thanks for reading.

ADDITIONAL: Xbox Live have not contacted me once in the past month to inform me of the issue or if they have fixed it. They may well have been the ones that fixed it, but some information to confirm this would be nice? The reasons I was told for this delay by Helper No.3 were... XBone has priority at the moment!

That just sucks!
on 3 February 2014
Does what it says on the tin, gives you 12+1, extra month well only a small bonus but if you are like me and plan to keep your Xbox for a number of years the months add up. Only thing was it could have had one of those new Xbox One Qcodes would have made it that more 5.1
on 9 June 2014
Well it works and I got it for cheaper than other places what more is there to say haha thanks
on 24 April 2014
I bought this because I love playing fifa. I got the Forza 5 branded card and thought I would dust off my Forza 2 game and just see if its still online and to my surprise the servers still seem to be on so I'm happy! I dont play games online all the time but it's fun if you just fancy a quick game of something :)
on 14 March 2014
Ordered after reading and re reading that it was more ( in months ) & less in price and thought there must be a catch.
Delivery was good and I am now on live again , and smug that I won't have to pay for that little bit longer next year.
on 18 October 2014
Speedy delivery. Didn't redeem the codes immediately and was concerned they may have expired (as usually we redeem them straight away ) but thankfully they hadn't :) So here's to another year of Xbox Live Gold membership! Thank you very much
on 15 March 2014
I bought this for my son, who wanted this for his xbox 360. He is very pleased with it, and was very happy with the price. It was cheaper than on a few other internet sites.
Good value for your money.
on 30 May 2014
Basic 12 month gold. Why does Amazon even want me to review this? It'a a code you put in your Xbox and get Live Gold for 12 months and play games online. Hope this review helped you?
on 3 June 2014
You should get this. with super saver delivery it works out so much cheaper than direct from Microsoft. Games for gold works fine and you get 13 months
brilliant deal