Colour: Blue|Change

on 17 February 2014
This item is rubbish.
I bought 2 for my husband and myself and the ends fell off both stylus. Neither are used extensively. I would have thought at this price they would have lasted a lot longer. I tried to return them on Feb 14 but during the process didn't receive a returns label. By the time I tried again I was told that the returns date ended on Feb 16.
What a waste of money!!!
0Comment| 255 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 March 2014
The rubber tip has split already!! Have bought a few cheap stylus which havent lasted so thought I would spend a bit more....sadly the result is the same
0Comment| 245 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 April 2014
The rubber tip split shortly after purchase so I won't be buying another one at the price being asked
Yours sincerely Derek Toyne
0Comment| 173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 March 2014
(1) There is no cover for the tip which is likely to pick up débris, allowing the screen to be scratched.
(2) The clip is completely impractical; it might as well not be there.
(3) I wouldn't recommend this item to anyone.
0Comment| 191 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 January 2014
Difficult to control. Kept zooming in when trying to draw. Works well then plays up. Unpredictable and un dependable. Finger works better and cheaper.
0Comment| 219 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 February 2014
On receipt I found this stylus very comfortable and attractive but after only 6 weeks the tip ha broken with just my use only. I should like a refund!
0Comment| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 February 2014
This product is nice to hold as I have chronic arthritis but after only using it for a short time the rubber tip has torn and is coming off so rendering it useless. I am typing this review with a stylus that cost a pound!
0Comment| 151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 February 2014
For what this costs it is rubbish. for much less you can get a real pen with stylus & a laser pointer in one!
on 25 May 2014
This stylus was originally quoted at lot more than the price I paid 5 pounds but it only lasted about a week before the rubber tip ripped I thought it would be better than the cheaper ones I had bought before but it wasn't as good as my previous purchase of 10 for 1pound 18 . So i would have marked this as being a poor purchase
on 5 February 2014
It was a great product for the first 30 days. It worked perfectly and looked beautiful.

I don't know whether mine is faulty, but now that I've been using it for over a month, the capacitive touch part drags and gets caught on the screen. This means I can't use it for writing or drawing anymore (which was the main reason I bought such an expensive pen). I'm now forced to use a cheap £0.39 pen - IT IS SO MUCH BETTER. Don't waste money on this product. It may look pretty, and feel ergonomic, but it just doesn't hold out for long term regular use (unlike much cheaper products it seems). This was a complete waste of money, and because it only stopped working after 30 days, I'm unable to return it or get a refund. Very disappointed Amazon.