Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: 123 Learning Train|Change

Very well received by my little one. He adores mega bloks and we had bought him a big bag full of them last Christmas, but they didn't have any wheels in the bag. This box full has 3 large plates, 3 sets of wheeled plates that link together to form a train. The wheels re-ignited his interest in mega bloks as they bring his little creations to life when they get wheeled around.

There are a good mix of colours and sizes. A separate sheet of decals are provided to help build the picture of a train and it also includes a set up numbers 0-9.
on 27 February 2016
Bright colours. Children love them. Only thing is when building a tall tower the pieces dont fit together tightly so it falls. Otherwise very good as first lego. Nice big pieces so its not a hazard for small children. Need a box for storage though as the bag it comes in will not last :)
on 29 December 2014
Only problem with this item is the stickers are easily damaged. In my case they were damaged when my little one emptied the contents of the box.
Still hours of fun building, counting, recognising colours and shapes though.
on 31 October 2014
Looks good so far, it's a Xmas gift for my baby who will be 15 months at the time. He loves mega blocks though he doesn't build things yet, he prefers to knock towers down and likes looking at the stickers on his alphabetical mega blocks
on 19 December 2014
Bought this for my 1 year old and she loves it- chunky pieces and good durable blocks- really like this although if I'm honest we haven't made the train as she breaks it apart before we even get started.
on 9 December 2014
A great toy, my son got this for his 2nd birthday and he enjoys putting the mega blocks on the train and off again. Only 4 stars as the train comes apart quite easily, so my son is always coming up to me when it's come apart again
on 10 January 2015
I bought this as a gift for my great nephew. He already has Mega Blocks so it was an addition to his collection, but his mum says that he loves the train and plays with it for ages at a time. I bought it just before Christmas and it arrived really quickly so shipping was speedy. All around great deal, price was right, item totally as described, fast shipping, happy nephew. A+
on 15 July 2014
love this mega blok set and the price is really good impressed with this item
on 10 September 2014
I am very pleased with this toy ! It's amazing g value for money
on 4 October 2014
baby absoulty loved these and came on time perfect present!

See one answered question