Colour: Leigh Anne|Change
Price:£4.99+ Free shipping

on 3 March 2017
nice bright red color lipstick
on 24 October 2015
I was really impressed with this lipstick as I only wear a certain shade - piller box - this stays on for longer too! Received within 2 days. Really happy.
on 24 January 2014
I really hoped this lipstick would look very natural and I was very pleased it does. It has the soft, nude pink color as promised, so it's suitable for daily use. Further, it applies very well and feels soft on your lips (not sticky or dry). Great quality for such a low price :)
I also want to compliment the quick delivery, because it mostly takes around a week because of the shipping/air mail and the super saver free delivery, but I got it four days after I placed my order :)
on 2 February 2015
I really like this lipstick. I don't usually wear lipsticks and specially not bright colours, but purchased because of company Christmas party and I must say I was surprised how lovely red this lipstick is. Doesn't stay on the lips for too long - specially when drinking a lot! But the texture and colour made up for it...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 June 2014
My daughter received this as a gift because she's a huge Little Mix fan and Jade is her favourite!

All the make up in this collection is from the Collection 2000 range so cheap and cheerful.

This is a lovely colour. A nude type shade. It's so nice, I have borrowed it myself.
on 23 January 2014
Ordered this as a joke gift but was really taken with the colour when it arrived. It is a lovely subtle dusky rose shade. The lipstick applies really well and seems quite pigmented.
The lipstick feels very rich and easily competes with some if the higher end brands I have. Can't believe it was less than three quid.
Am just about to order a couple more of the Jade ones and am tempted to try the rest of the range.
I must also compliment Amazon for their delivery speed.
I ordered both this lipstick and another item late yesterday afternoon and selected the super saver delivery option as it was free and I didn't need the goods in any hurry.
They both arrived today, the very next day! I appreciate the email status updates also.
on 16 September 2015
The colour is more orange than red but I like it! I ordered this after reading the reviews and looking at the price! What I am most surprised about is that I ordered it yesterday and it arrived this morning! Superb service, thank you so much!!!
on 12 October 2015
Love this lipstick, awesome price too! Jades shade is the only one out of the range that is good. Will be buying more
on 25 August 2015
As a slutty red lipstick for men to use for various things, it's great. :)
on 30 October 2015
Bought this lipstick thinking it wouldn't be as good as more expensive brands however it is Very moisturising and really long last on bright colour! Personally think it is much more wearable than others such as loreal! The colour is gorgeous aswell, I love it!