Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.99

on 2 November 2013
I watched Andrea on her journey through The Voice from audition to final and voted every episode so I guess it was a foregone conclusion I would continue by purchasing her debut album. I am not disappointed. The 'different' rendition of well-known songs such as "Take on Me" & "Love Will Tear Us Apart" were a pleasant surprise. And for the first time I could clearly hear all the lyrics!! What I liked about her performances on The Voice was that she could sing with strength without resorting to the 'shouting/screeching' adopted by some of the other contestants and the songs on this album are the same. Andrea reaches the high notes & produces the volume with ease. All in all a very pleasant album, a nice mix of known & original songs.
on 21 October 2013
Andrea's debut album will not disappoint those who watched her soar to the top of The Voice UK earlier in the year. This album features a beautiful selection of covers as well as a few of Andrea's own self-penned songs (one, The Message being produced by her TV mentor Danny O'Donoghue).

This album showcases her vocal talents that won her the contest in June this year and is a must buy. Highlights include her haunting cover of Love Will Tear Us Apart and The Message, which is just waiting to be a radio hit.

Andrea's definitely proved herself with this album and it's a testament to her versatility as a singer, with hints of jazz, folk, country and pop peppered throughout the CD. If you're looking for an album that wont offend but keep you hooked at the same time, this is it.
on 21 October 2013
What I like most is that Andrea not only sings but writes (some of) her songs at the same time. Now that takes some real talent to achieve! Being able to listen the album using the Cloud Player is definitely a plus allowing to enjoy it at any moment. Overall it makes me secretly smile and would strongly recommend buying it.
on 25 October 2013
I have been waiting for this since I heard Andrea Begley on the voice and I am not disappointed, beautiful cd. I just love Andrea's voice she has the voice of an angel. Please make more music Andrea and consider including your cover of Songbird.
on 21 October 2013
Andrea sings like an angel!! ... I did not watch "The Voice", but it doesn't surprise me to hear that she was the winner. Every song on this album is beautiful. No filler, and no duff tracks!! ... I know there are several covers on here, but none of them sound anything like the originals ... which is quite unusual these days!! I would give this album 10 stars if I could. Best album I've heard this year ... by far!! And I've listened to an awful lot of music!! ... Can't wait for her next album!!
on 21 October 2013
Beautiful voice and a great feel good album. Loved her on The Voice and glad she hasn't waited a year to be forgotten like the last winner. Fingers crossed she has great success, either way she should be proud of this album.
on 25 October 2013
Nice clear voice, really relaxing. With a different take on some classic songs. A pleasure just to sit and listen to.
on 22 October 2013
Andrea Begley has the voice of an angel and this album shows her gift off beautifully. Her hauntingly beautiful rendition of songs made popular by other artists does each and everyone of them justice and she has made them her own. The songs she has written herself are equally as good if not better than anything charting at the moment and I think she will go on to emulate her other Irish compatriate Enya in the future. Danny 'o' Donaghue may not have expected her to win The voice but he certainly knows a quality voice when he hears it and long may this beautiful voice of hers keep singing to us.
on 21 October 2013
Having eagerly anticipated the release of Andrea's first album, I'm very pleased to report how brilliant it is! A great set of acoustic based songs - many covers - compliment Andrea's beautiful voice. Great to have a couple of songs written by the lady herself too.

I look forward to many more brilliant albums in the future!
on 1 November 2013
I was not disappointed with this album, Andrea's clear beautiful voice shines through every song. I loved every track on the album and that is not easy to achieve, can't wait for more albums in the not too distant future. Congratulations Andrea!