on 29 July 2012
Ok, firstly this is a very thin and compact Bluetooth speaker so I can report, with this in mind, that the sound is very good.

You will never get the bass from likes of their Boom Dock but then it would be stupid to think you could from anything this small.

The case is really neat. I think it's a must have on anything which is travelling around with you like this. It's nice to see a hard case style like this with the capacity to put some extra cables and even a small MP3 player in it.
It's a big thumbs up. I hate it when I see suppliers just throw in a baggie which does no more then protect the speaker from dust!

The fact the rechargeable battery can be removed is also a unusual but good touch. You may notice it looks like the old Nokia batteries so replacements are very easy to find for cheep.
In my mind, 10 hours is a very good charge but for a little extra you could have a few of these in the case and suddenly it's more of a weekend camping trip then it is a day out for just 10 hours!
66 comments| 190 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 February 2016
Nice colour, looks like the picture and very good sound quality. Battery lasts absolutely ages - I hardly ever charge it and regularly leave it on all day or night by accident. Comes with a cable so can be used with laptops etc. as well as bluetooth.
on 29 October 2014
Absolutely fantastic. Bought as a gift for someone, and after hearing the sound from it - and how loud it can get without disruption in sound quality I'm extremely impressed. Bought for £20 and I would 100% recommend it
on 10 December 2015
It's a brilliant little speaker. Good bass quality. Would definitely recommend
on 17 March 2016
This is a very good product. the quality of the sound is excellent and isn't like a lot of other portable speakers that aren't loud enough and which have a very poor quality of sound. Price aswell is an added bonus because normally you would have to pay £60 upwards for a speaker of this quality. In addition all the Bluetooth feature work perfectly and the product also has a very long battery life.
on 18 June 2016
I have bought it for my husband as a birthday present. I do recommend it to everyone who needs to use it at home or in your garden. I wouldn't say it is good for big places but for the everyday day use for your own purposes it is perfect. The product looks very nice also it came with the carry case which is very useful.
on 21 June 2016
Second purchase of this, purchased on a great deal. Surprisingly good sound from this, first used it as background music at family xmas, now it's an easy go to for garden use. Top product and it neatly fits into it's own portable (protected) case. Long battery life. Recommended!
on 18 February 2016
Well I was very surprised with this speaker after I had used it for a while. It's a fantastic speaker and produces really good quality sound with a good amount of bass for a speaker this small and cheap, with a suitable amount of volume before the sound gets distorted and is quite loud. The battery seems very reliable and lasts a long time. It is also like a Nokia battery, so I would think it is easy to get replacements. I love the carry case that comes with it which helps to keep it altogether when you are travelling and helps protect the speaker. It's very easy to sync with your phone, it can sometimes be a little fiddly to pair it up, but once it's paired it pairs straight away which is good. Overall I 100% recommend this and you will love this. My grandad also has one and he loves it!
on 18 April 2013
It is a good external sound source - paired easily with my MacBook Pro and the sound quality, whilst not "hi-fi" is very good!
Not the cheapest, but love the carry case and the fact that the rechargeable battery is a common one so will be cheap to replace!
Happy with the purchase and the speed of delivery.
on 12 July 2013
Arrived safely packaged. I originally bought this for holidays and my daughter for around the house and garden. But I took it work and used it in my 40 feet by 60 feet warehouse where I paired it with my work PC and logged on to kiss FM the sound even in that space is amazing. I would say that it reached about 25 feet with the Bluetooth. Also brilliant with my s3. Comes in a great carry case. Battery lasts about 2 days for me. Took it on holiday around the pool again fantastic. Highly recommended. PS watch the price it seems to fluctuate madly on Amazon I paid about £25 which is about right