on 15 January 2017
I bought this bluetooth speaker to use with my Amazon Echo Note. Setup was simplicity itself and was done in a couple of minutes. The speaker has a phone style battery which you insert into the unit, It charges up quite quickly and lasts a very long time between charges.

I only paid £20 for my speaker so was not expecting top quality sound but overall I am very pleased. The sound is very clear and doesn't seem to be distorted if volume is increased. Anyone expecting deep bass sounds will be disappointed though. The complete package includes charging cable and a very useful carrying case. The unit is nice and small, nicely designed and good value for money.
on 5 March 2017
I bought One of these speaker to use in my car to listen to audio books a year ago. I was so pleased with the sound quality for a small speaker, I brought one for my Grandaughter to use with her iPad mini. It is really easy to use and good quality for the price.
on 29 April 2017
I've had KS and other cheap speakers before, you do get what you pay for. But the KS speakers always come out on top, the price is great and for the size of it it really packs a punch. I have it in a two bed flat and can hear it in every room. But it is also mobile and the blue tooth connection it great. Or you can plug it in to your device if you haven't got blue tooth.
Very happy with it and would get another if needed.
Also good sound when watching a film on my iPad in the kitchen and I appliances on.
on 23 May 2017
Worked fine, seems to be getting quieter but not too much of an issue. Inexpensive and if you don't wanna use Bluetooth they have a wire to connect your phone to the speaker.
on 22 February 2017
Refurbished at under £5, absolutely no problems, arrived in less than 48 hours.
Speaker arrived in immaculate condition, audio first class, battery life excellent.
on 6 May 2017
It was a really good deal and I really like it. Thank you so much, indeed. I'll look for another deal in the future.
on 14 May 2017
Awesome awesome awesome!! Feels good in hand and great sound. Super British design
on 6 March 2017
Excellent product for the price easy to connect seems to have good battery life nice carry pouch. Would recommend
on 20 May 2017
A little bit bass lite but good value if £15 or thereabouts.
on 6 June 2017
Absolutely love this speaker, clear sound and loud!