Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 21 July 2017
ordered one previously for work and it works great with our tablet; we use it at events to show films of our work. So obviously ordered one for myself for a camping trip. It paired with my smartphone without any problem and provided great sounds inside the tent (not too loud so we didn't disturb others on the campsite but loud enough for inside the tent). Great piece of equipment!
on 4 February 2017
This is a review after 6 months of using it. Started having problems with bluetooth pairing. It also makes a lot of crackling noises.. Even when I connected the cable directly to my phone, the crackling noise is still ongoing. Sound quality is good, but only when it actually connects...
on 22 February 2017
Refurbished at under £5, absolutely no problems, arrived in less than 48 hours.
Speaker arrived in immaculate condition, audio first class, battery life excellent.
on 23 July 2017
Was sceptical about the quality at this price but was pleasantly surprised. Very pleased
on 23 September 2017
Excellent ! Looked at so many budget priced Bluetooth speakers. And decided on this, solely on the premise that my Wife had bought one of these some time ago and we were both impressed with it ! A massive saving on what we paid last time. The only bugbear I see with the unit is keeping the matt black finish, finger print free from being handled.
on 10 August 2017
USB and earphone plug and battery supply. This little box produces good sound levels which were not achievable with my laptop speakers. I highly recommend this to increase volume considerably.
on 5 October 2016
If you're looking for a decent sound quality and a speaker that can give you volume, this is not the speaker for you.

It has a great case that's handy for transporting it in, it looks sleek and has an average sound quality.

Overall I'm pretty disappointed with the speaker seeing as though the market is so competitive right now, and there are lots of very good speakers, with a much higher sound quality and good volume on offer for the same price.
on 18 September 2017
This is a really good little speaker for the price - decent volume and nice tone. Comes in a carry case for you to store 2 x cables and instructions for charging. Not my favourite colour but I don't care cos this little speaker is just what I've been looking for. Very happy, would recommend for sure!
on 5 September 2017
This is still going strong after ages (can't remember when I bought it). Used it for dance class and performances both in and outdoors. Also used it in the car for long journeys. Hooks up to Bluetooth devices easily (iPhone, iPad and android all worked). Probably not the best sound quality in the world but I paid 20 quid when I bought it and don't regret it.
on 22 September 2017
I bought this BoomBar 2 as a temporary replacement for the builtin stereo in a Sprinter van (it's difficult to hear the stereo over the noise in the van). The Boombar2 nestled nicely on the dash. The sound quality was excellent given the high level of background noise. The battery lasted from Cesky Raj in the Czech Republic to Northern France over 10 hours later at high volume with capacity to spare, so the manufacturers claims are correct for once. Also, it's fairly small for the output and quite attractive for the price - all 3 of my teenage children are already arguing over who will get it when I upgrade the stereo in the van.