1,880
Format: Audio Download|Change

on 3 March 2017
I am ten years old . I would rate this at five star because my grandma bought it for my and I loved it .This is a really good book by David Walliams and I would definitely recommend this for children over 8 years old . This is also funny because dentist don't actually do this.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 October 2013
Bought by my 10 year old daughter. She's a huge David Walliams fan and has read all his other books including Ratburger and Billionaire Boy.

Demon Dentist is quite a dark tale and like all of Mr. Walliam's books his story telling is so colourful that the horrors of some of the things going on almost leap off the page right at you.

My daughter was hooked on this book from the moment she opened the cover. And she took great delight in reading to me some of the more gross or scray passages, just to see how my reaction. She loved it! And her younger brother can't wait until he can read it all by himself.

There's no doubt in my mind that David Walliams is one of the best children's authors out there today, giving us books of universal appeal and enjoyment whether you're a girl, a boy, aged 10, 20, 30, 40 or more.

Recommeded reading for child aged 8 and beyond!
on 13 March 2017
Another great good book from David Walliams who obviously understands what children love to read.
Another humorous read from Mr Walliams. Super villains and a great story plot. The illustrations really compliment the story.
on 5 February 2014
The saying 'slugs and snails and puppy dog tails' couldn't sum up my son any better and David Walliams ticks all the boxes where he is concerned with his style of writing and content.

He has previously read Gangster Granny and loved the way it was written so when he had earnt enough stars on the star chart he has cashed them in for this book.

As a late reader who struggles with reading and resists at all costs we have a battle to get him to read anything. This book has been one of the first things he has actually attempted to read himself and I have left him this evening snuggled up in bed chuckling at the rude jokes!

David - please write more books as my son loves them!
on 10 December 2016
My kids are besotted with all of Davids' books and I'm guessing because his creative craziness from his bipolar is reflected in his writing.

Let's be honest, all creatives have a little madness in them - I know that as I'm a creative too.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 March 2017
This is a great book if you like a book that makes you smile at the humor and the little made up words explained in the separate text.
on 10 March 2017
Brilliant says my 10 year old
on 9 October 2016
I bought this book a few days ago & finally got round to finishing it must admit great read now it's time to test my child on what this book was all about,that's going to be interesting
on 17 March 2017