Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.98

on 19 March 2014
For a short story it is full of content. I love anything vampire related so I did really enjoy this short but poignant tale.i did read it in one session so don't expect a long read but saying that I would say go ahead and read it if like me you are a vampire fan. I will look for more from this author now though.
on 9 December 2013
I really enjoyed this story and loved how it was told through a letter confessional left for Maiko when she wakes, kinda sad ending though, beautiful but sad!
on 14 April 2014
An evocative read, paced well and likeable characters. A very easy to read book pleasant to come home to; enjoable slant for vampire history and love story.
on 23 March 2014
Interesting and atmospheric but not as readable as Interview With A Vampire. I think it would make a watchable film, with the right actors and director.
on 23 February 2015
Easy going, enjoyable little love story written in the form of a letter. New take on the vampire subject. Very nice.
on 25 September 2014
I really got into this, so I must now read all the others. Never have read anything by this author before.
on 22 March 2014
I absolutely loved this book, It had me hooked from the first page - I simply couldn't put it down
on 11 September 2014
This is an excellent short story. Loved it!
on 20 March 2016