on 3 May 2015
I've used the Amazon Basics Apple cables for several years and generally have found them to be excellent. I've never had one break or fail (unlike the official Apple and other non-Apple cables), however I purchased 4 x "AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 3 Feet (0.9 Meters) - White" and these don't work with my iPhone 6. Amazon have refunded me without any problem. I notice there is now 'a newer version of this item', so have ordered 4 of the newer version - hopefully these will work ok. Maybe I just had a faulty batch, or the older version has a compatibility issue with the iPhone 6.
on 24 October 2015
I purchased these to go with the anker 6 port usb charger and it works excellently and does not give any incompatibility issues. good quality and feels sturdy so there are no fears it will split any time soon. Good packaging and fast delivery. Overall if you want a high quality cable that does not cost a fortune then this is the way to go. 10/10
on 18 January 2015
I bought this as a replacement for (yet another!) broken apple charger, you can see the difference in them immediately! This product is thick and sturdy in comparison to apples flimsy chargers. I have no doubt that this will be the first iphone charger that will go the distance. It's lasted well so far and it's been dragged up and down the country with me several times! I'd never ever consider buying a charger from Apple again... As for Amazon 'Basics'... Robust, well made, cheap and cheerful... Amazing value!!! Very very happy customer!
on 9 January 2016
Initially worked ok but, after a few months, functionality became sporadic until it stopped working. Genuine Apple cable works ok so it's clearly a fault with this cable but Amazon will not accept its return due to time elapsed!
on 26 April 2015
Stay away from your official 'Apple' cables, I've been through 3 already. Don't look any further, Amazon Basics is the way. Very well made and quality USB to Lightning charge and sync cable. It's approximately 3 feet long and the wiring is covered with a tough feeling cable. The lead feels thick and durable enough so should be little risk of the wire fragmenting, I've certainly had no issues with mine so far. You have the USB connector at one end to plug into your PC, laptop or USB compatible socket plug. You have the Lightning connector at the other end, which I plug into my iPad Mini and iPhone 5.
Other manufactures claims that their leads gives ten times more than the USB 2.0 transfer speed. I can't verify that objectively on this. However, what I do know is that the lead does exactly what it needs to do, it charges up and syncs my Apple products reliably, and I don't need to worry about being really gentle moving the lead about, because of it's apparently robust build quality. Brilliant
on 18 September 2015
These AmazonBasics leads are of really high quality. I have a number of them myself and recommend them to friends whenever they ask what the best replacement lead is. Really sturdy construction so they last and they charge and sync perfectly.
on 14 June 2015
This works OK provided you have do not have a substantial cover on the device. The lightning connector end has a thick cover on it and may not fit through the access hole to work properly. Recommend "TechNet 1.0 Apple Lightning to USB Cable", here on Amazon, as a better option.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 November 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin. I bought this as it was cheaper than the official cable but is however certified by Apple so you can be assured it functions just as well.

One thing to be mindful of.... the thickness of the side that goes into the iPhone is greater than on the Apple Version. This is fine but can cause problems on some cases if the hole isn't wide enough so it is worth double checking.
on 9 March 2014
I bought this as the standard cable seemed to charge very slow and this cable is a bit thicker so maybe that's why its faster ,but if you use it along with the http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GC4AJOU/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i03?ie=UTF8&psc=1 it is a lot faster as charging and does not run down when using the ipad like the original cable in the white plug did. I use it with my LG phone USB plug not the white apple one you get with the ipad so maybe the apple plug is not that good.

Update: The cable only lasted a few weeks before it broke away at the lightning end showing the inner wires.
on 16 November 2015
Really solid cable that works well. Notably thicker than the original Apple one at the Lightning end - suspect this means it will last longer than the flimsy Apple ones although could cause problems with some cases.